Dawson's Mom

12/17/2010 1:55 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The 56-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. this week, looking pensive.

1217_memba_reveal
Mary-Margaret was third runner-up in the 1975 Miss USA pageant.

Humes played Vestal Virgin Miriam in the 1981 movie "History of the World Part 1."

Truth

SHE'S AGING LIKE MILK.

anony

According to the IMDB:

"She was discovered by advertising her photo, name and phone number on a billboard visible from the 20th Century Fox studios lot. The billboard was seen by Mel Brooks, who phoned and asked her to read for a part in History of the World: Part I (1981)."

No dues paying for HER....

Jimmy P

I think she looks really great. Maybe she's aging like a MILF and not milk... unless aging like milk is good. Either way. Pretty hot. They should put her on Dancing with the Stars.

Karin

She is still stunning!!!

Karin

She is still stunning!!!

Ted Hannig

It was my pleasure to escort Mary Margaret to the event (I am just joining the NoH8 Board). She looks AWESOME, but what some fans may not know is she has a huge heart. I first met her at a charity function earlier this year to help adults with Downs Syndrome, and she has shown great concern for my family and friends like few people I have ever met. She managed to make the event to show support and commitment for NoH8 Campaign despite a serious illness in her family(which may explain what you refer to as a pensive look at that moment). Her beauty is both internal and external, and I feel so fortunate to know her and one of the luckiest guys on the planet to get to escort her down the red carpet.

davids7958

i want some of that.

Ron Oldmiller

wow, she looks fantastic! What a MILF!!

Pat

I think she looks great, at lest she's not getting bottom and facelifts! Just look at Groan Rivers, yikes she and her daughter are creepy looking!

christina

This is not the best photo of Mary-Margaret. The photographer used too much of a flash, which will make anyone look washed out. I've seen her in person a lot and she looks hot! Not to mention she's got some sexy-ass legs and incredible abs to die for. If I was a lesbian, I would say yes, she is MILF! Rock-on M-M! You are as beautiful as you were when you were Mel Brooks' Vestal Virgin. I'd like to see this sexy lady on a CW show like Vampire Diaries, 90210 or Gossip Girl!

christina