TMZ Live -- 'Jew Not a Jew' Rematch!!

12/18/2010 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Special TMZ Live today!! "Lawyer Friday" was hijacked by Eli Roth -- who showed up unexpectedly to challenge Harvey to another round of everyone's favorite annual game ... "Jew Not a Jew"!!!!

1218_tmz_Live_star_of_David
It was close last year -- Eli won by a nose. See what happens this time around ... because it comes down to the wire.

moe

LOVE eli!!! I am glad that he came back for the rematch! lighten up people it is all in good fun. Stop being like MEL!

Michele

Always love Eli Roth on here but would also like to see Lawyer Friday please post it!!

Maya

"Everyone's favorite game? Just who is "everyone?" I didn't hate it, but I didn't think it was funny at all. What was the point?

Jonn79

What's next? Who's gay and who isn't? Who's Muslim or who's Buddhist and who isn't? How about who's a gentile and who is monk? I can't believe Harvey said, 'She looks sooo gentile.'

I'm a Jew and you guys just embarrassed the hell out of me.

b

#35. That is all I asked was for them to credit or mention Stern. It was not an original game and as you can see people are saying that they are brilliant for coming up with the game.

bill

theres a reason why there are stereo types , jews are cheap , wasps hate jews and will not let them in there country club , blacks steal and smoke crack , mexicans are lazy , puertoricans carry knives , chinks suck at driving , gays are worse then women , irish get drunk , have i left anyone out , mormons are bigamist , whites cant dance , blacks can tell black jokes but whites cant .

Brian

Bill,
You are an absolute moron what kind of person would preach such hate. What the h-ll is wrong with you? I am embarrased by you and how you are representing America.

Jenny

I THINK HAVERY WAS PISSED HE DIDN'T WIN.

bill

brian , its america and its called freedom of speech , blame harvey , he started the game sometimes the truth hurts , oh yes italians lie and steal .the question is do you have a big nose , get drunk , ride bareback or just suck at dancing ?

Kaylea

Game cute the first time really getting old........

lk

howard stern invented the game in the eighties, after kurt waldheim, the former secretary general of the united nations was outed as having been a nazi, stern called it "guess whos the jew" and then he gave a list of three or four names of people and the character waldheim, played by fred norris, had to guess the person with jewish heritage.

Brian

Bill,
Freedom of speech is great, to teach hate is just down right gross. I'm sure your mother is proud o wait that's how you learned it. It's probably a genetic issue, so I guess I shouldn't blame you hate runs in your jeans just like diarrhea runs out your mouth.

vicckyjane

Absolutely adorable!!! Harvey Levin & Eli Roth are like the new Carl Reiner & Mel Brooks for this generation. (Funniest thing I've seen since The 2000 Year Old Man.)

garnet

is being a cheapskate a Jewish trait? Then Winona is a Jew! She just expresses it differently. She has an excuse - still not valid but worth a try - maybe.

viktor

I think Sam has made some awfully good points. Harvey should address these on Monday's TMZ Live. (My theory is that the Technies on TMZ are so lame that it'll be several days before they get TMZ Live back on again.)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments