Justin Bieber

and Selena Gomez

Too Cute

12/18/2010 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh off their pancake date in Philadelphia last week, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted looking adorable again in Miami today.

0921-media-removed-britney

Ah, to be young and in love ... and super famous.

Bre

Selena... Selena, selena, selena... blah run away FAST. This is a really weird relationship

Sabrina Cook

Re-arrange that bet thing!

Who will wind up in rehab first? Demi
Who will have a sex tape first? Miley
Who is really a "bad ass" and not a cute Disney kid? Justin

ciara

HELLO PPL JUSTIN IS 16 AND SELENA IS LIKE 17 GIVE THEM A BREAK SO WHAT IF THERE DATING THERE NOT KIDS ANYMORE DUHHHHHHHH!!!! GOSH JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE PS. YOUR ROCK JUSTIN LUV YOUUUUU <3

Jordyn

Honestly: I think they are just friends.
But if they are dating I'm VERY happy for the both of them.
They can date who they want.

All these people who are mad at Selena for "dating" Justin are just crazy. I mean...what the hell is your chances of dating Justin? VERY VERY VERY slim.

Now I think True Fans will stick with BOTH of them no matter what. Not hate if they get a bf/gf.

MY OWN OPINION!

gfvgvuhgvg

omg! selena gomez is with justin beiber selena is so pretty and shes with him

Katy

Justin no devering namori is Selena

mary

why are alot of girls so into justin i know why because hes so sexy and sweet but just remember that he got selena peg and i would love to know how,where,when cuase they dont have time to have sex and i am only 12 and i even know that this is a real realation ship i used to be upsest with justin to but i wouldent spend all my time on him.

JennaK92

Justin Bieber is gonna be the Next! Justin Timberlake!!! <333

=)

heather

i thank you r really pretty an i support you and your my idol but are you dateing Justin Bieber people want to know please tell us and tell the truth i think his really cute but that you chose and you are really nice an no body chould be mean to you you will always be my idol and i think you are rally nice and i hope some day i will get to met you your really nice plaese tell and God know when your telling the turth and i will alway be a #1 fan of selena gomez! thank you if you read this

esthefani

PEOPLES JUST GET A LIFE AND STOP MAKING STUPIED COMMENTS ON THERE YOUNG LUV....THEY LOOK CUTIE TO GETHER THERE THE PREFECT COUPLE

JuStIn

No,I don't like Selena,Justin is mine! He is my dream boyfriend! I know,Everybody love Justin,but yesterday he said me:
-So,what's your problem? Do you like me,like another my fans?
I seen:
-No,I am not your fan,your like another boys! I don't like you!
Then he chated me something very strange....

Lisa Flores

awh.. they look so cuuttee <3 :)

yurma

i don't care with who is selena gomez , i just i know that i love her and i wil support her in all .

caitlin beadles!

u suck selena y r u daiting him he cand o way better!:)u suck selena gomez u used to be my role model then u took him we had a reelation ship just to let u no!!!!!and he said he loved me and we were together for a long tim me and justin so u friking suck now!!!!!!

izzi bieber