« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Romo & Candice Crawford: The Proposal Pic

12/19/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Tony Romo, down on one knee, at the moment he proposed to his now fiancée, Candice Crawford.

1218_tony_romo_crawford_ex_wm

Romo popped the question during Candice's 24th birthday party on Thursday night.

The Cowboys weren't doing a lot of winning when Romo was playing this year, so it's the first time we've seen him take a knee in quite a while.

0709_ring_bling_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Aileen (Canada)

Poor Jessica Simpson. Her gorgeous ex boyfriend who is financially independent with prospects, proposes to another girl. Meanwhile, she is with her a loser, destined to be her future husband! I almost feel sorry for her - again!!

Trainwrecks

and jessica simpson posting her proposal photo in 1, 2, 3 ...

how pissed is she right now? you know she's never let go of this one ...

i can see the fit she's throwing right now ... "it shoulda been me! call jerry jones and have him put my proposal photo on the cowboys' megatron! or get me to sing the national anthem there so i can show tony how happy i am"

Jack

I guess you can break the cardinal rule of not proposing in public when you are the quarterback of the Cowboys and not likely to get rejected but private is still better. Kinda cringing no matter who it is when you are sitting there watching.

Lisa

Who knew Nick Lachaey getting engaged can cause such a chain reaction? I also think Romo proposing has something to do with Jessica Simpson getting engaged.

Polly

So,Tony got engaged because Jessica got engaged because Nick got engaged?

Missy

Tony Romo is a punk biatch!

moveover

One word ..... SUCKER!

MJ

She is only 24, good luck she is going to need it.

Jessica Simpson is probably digging into the Haagen Daz about now after another ex gets engaged.

go home!

He breaks up with one girl on the eve of her birthday, proposes to the next one ON her birthday. WHAT A DOUCHE.

vrw

Well, isn't he an ass. He dumps one girl on her birthday and proposes to another on her birthday. Glad to know karma brought his career to a screeching halt. Talk about the Jessica curse invoking revenge. Now that boat just needs to blow up.

go home!

VRW: That was freaky.

Mike

Jessica is such a tard. She BLEW IT! BIG TIME! This guy is awesome and she knows it! Jessica didn't want kids, etc. You BLEW IT Jessica! Ha Ha Ha lol

Bippy

Oh my - just fuzzles me all over!!

Chris

Who cares about these losers.

I just farted why don't you make that news too.

Rachel

Well, I hope Jessica isn't home alone right now-someone needs to be there to talk her back from the edge.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments