« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Romo & Candice Crawford: The Proposal Pic

12/19/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Tony Romo, down on one knee, at the moment he proposed to his now fiancée, Candice Crawford.

1218_tony_romo_crawford_ex_wm

Romo popped the question during Candice's 24th birthday party on Thursday night.

The Cowboys weren't doing a lot of winning when Romo was playing this year, so it's the first time we've seen him take a knee in quite a while.

0709_ring_bling_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

chelsey

No, they all got engaged because Carrie Underwood got engaged. Shes connected to them all in some way even Candice. Weird.

wrangler003

Jessica should be happy this bum got out of her life. How many has Tony been through in the last two years, getting like A-Rod, can't trust him any further than you could throw him. They will be engaged for month's then, BREAKUP. Just wait and watch. He will run again. If she does marry this mothing s*** bucket, she will get what she deserves. Mean wile, Jessica will be happiest out of all of this. She made a much better choice. Just because he may not have as much as Tony, I bet he is a hell of a much better person for it. Funny, how he dated the other's for years and he dates this 20 year old and already engaged. Yeah, you know they will have a great life right before the big money divorce. LOL

becky wright

TONY ROMO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEW GIRFRIEND IS 24 TO YOUNG JESSICA IS RACKING MILLIONNS IN! TO BAD TONY YOU F UP! YOUR LOST SUCKER! ERIC GAIN!

lola

Good Luck Tony......Too bad Jessica you blew it again

Ally

"Poor Jessica Simpson. Her gorgeous ex boyfriend who is financially independent with prospects, proposes to another girl. Meanwhile, she is with her a loser, destined to be her future husband! I almost feel sorry for her - again!!"

Gorgeous? He is so average and, in fact, looks like a total dweeb. And his prospects are dwindling. He's injured and how long can a football player keep playing football? He's done within about 5 years. I'm sure Jessica will still be a successful business women at that time.

You are just a hater. Jess found someone hotter and kinder. Tony is a busted-looking d-bag.

Ally

Jess is going to be happy with Eric. He's a Virgo. Virgo men aren't intimidated by successful women. In fact, they love them. They are hardworking in their own right, too. Her other exes, Scorpio Nick Lachey and Taurus Tony, were not compatible with her. Scorpios are controlling and jealous (which I think Nick definitely was) and Tauruses are extremely superficial and if you lose your looks, they will be out the door. That makes complete sense since Tony dumped her after she gained weight. Both Nick and Tony are d-bags and Jess found herself a hot, sweet, smart guy who will stick by her through thick and thin :)

Ally

"It's true what Shakespeare said 'All the World is a stage and we're all merely players' Look at the girl Tony is proposing to. Why does every girl have the same wistful expression on their face when they get engaged? Hands up to the mouth with tearful longing look on their faces towards their boyfriend. I wonder what's really going on behind that front? How about 'Now I got the keys to his bank account! Stupid F$$K he just proposed to me now I'm taking him for all I can get before the divorce." And I'm sure this one is going on behind their eyes too "what's the size of that ring? I have to check it out at the Jewelers tomorrow to see how many carats it has and how much it cost! Just being real here!

Posted at 11:46 AM on Dec 20, 2010 by josh"

You are so right, Josh. 90% of women are like what you stated above. Melodramatic and gold-digging. Thank God I'm not one of them. I'm from a culture where dating isn't really allowed, so when we do date, it's on the down low. When marriage is decided, it's just in the form of a conversation to see if both parties agree. No over-the-top gimmicks. No frills. And no fakeness. I like it that way.

As for the gold-digging, I plan on making my own money. I want my hubby to make his own, too. But in no way I'm expecting him to support me (unless I'm not working due to babies). And I don't want an engagement ring! ha! Ok, maybe I'd like a gift of some sort, but not an e-ring. They are so tacky!...especially the way gold-digging h0es compete with each other over them. Gross.

Anyway, hope that gave you a little hope for the female gender lol

AuntM

Wow, this world is full of haters!

vannessa

who cares!! he such a douch bag jerk!! and who is he proposes too (WHO THAT). He dumps one girl on her birthday and proposes to another on her birthday. Jessica was always the BEST HE EVER GOT!!!

Suzanne

Some of you are way off on your Tony statements so lets try from facts.

1) He did not break up with Jessica because she gained weight. As a matter of fact he supported her during all that bad publicity as she stated numerous times.

2) He did not break up with Jessica on her birthday. They had actually ended the relationship several weeks earlier but her camp wanted to go public after her b-day. There was some kind of fight the day before her bday and everything got brought to an abrupt halt. he and some of his friends were actually in town to celebrate her bday with her although he refused to dress up like a Barbie doll!

3) He has not been with a string of girls since Jessica. He started dating Candace a few weeks after the break-up and he also went out with an Ed Hardy model during that time. He has been in an exclusive relationship with Candace for about a year.

If he is such a tool and player where are all the girls that would want 15 minutes of fame? Girls are getting lots of fame for incidents with famous athletes - why isn't Tony's name on that list?

Get real people - everyone (Nick, Jessica, Tony) are very happy right now so maybe you should get out of your parents basement and get a life.

Merry Christmas to all

castillo

6 months later they both file for divorce....good luck LOL

mike

Romo Sucks, he'll never be like Troy and Roger. I dont even think hes as good as Danny White. Good Luck with the New Fiancee, Major High Maintance! There goes your millions Romo!

Fruitfly

Romo's good, but he's inconsistent; he needs to play more consistently on the field. Perhaps that'll happen now that Wade Phillips, who made Romo and Barber the center of every play, is gone. Garrett has discovered other team members, trying them out with good results. Let Romo rest from his injury and come back under Garrett before you write him off.
As for the proposal - she's definitely the brains of the outfit; he's all brawn. Good luck, Tony, in 2011 and please bring my Cowboys to the playoffs!

lisa turner

I AM AHUGE NICK LACHEY AND JESSICA SIMPSON FAN.. TONY ROMO IS A DUM ASS EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT WHAT NICK AND JESS ARE DOING THEY HAVE MOVED ON WHEN WILL THE MIEDA MOVE ON FROM THEM THEY ARE DOING WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY IN LIFE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS! JUST BE HAPOPY FOR THEM.. BUT I THINK ERIC IS A DUM AND VENESSA IS A TRAMP BUT THEY MAKE EM HAPPY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6