'70s Show' Star Guilty in

Drunk Driving Case

12/20/2010 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The chick who played Eric Foreman's older sister on "That 70s Show" has pled guilty to driving while intoxicated in North Carolina ... TMZ has learned.

1220_lisa_robin_kelly_EX_v6
Lisa Robin Kelly -- who was mysteriously replaced on the sitcom after Season 5 -- was arrested on August 21 after cops suspected she was driving under the influence of alcohol. Kelly was taken to a nearby jail where she spent the night behind bars.

But in November, the 40-year-old pled guilty to one count of DWI -- and was sentenced to 12 months of unsupervised probation. She was also ordered to pay a fine.

As for the good news  -- the mug shot's an instant classic!

See also

1103_celebrity_DUI_footer

me

Oh..I liked her on that show. I thought she was hilarious.
I hope she does well.

krys

48, you are an idiot! Don't report things you do not know. Geez! BTW TMZ, you don't know how to spell. F O R M A N!

Ripper

Itchy... your Balls are soon history. I´ll cut them - eunuck !!!
HAHAHA

matt

Is that Nick Nolte again, lol

battlesnbrawls

wasn't that eric sister who care's she wasn't a main person lol

alex

I loved her on that 70s show....she was so deliciously bad. I missed her when she disappeared the new girl simply couldn't replace her....too bad she's having such problems. I hope she made enough money to live on from that 70s show since we haven't seen her do anything since.

Angelia

REALLY!!! Behind bars at a zoo??!! OzzieX, I am going to pray for u! Alcoholism is a disease and we do not choose it! I am embarassed for you! Lisa is a friend and a child of God and she has done nothing to you! I hope you never make a mistake in your life! I'm not sure you could handle the cruel,disgusting criticism you have so generously afforded my friend!

Rachel

Did anyone else notice that the article said she was forty? That means she was over thirty when she was playing Laurie on That 70's Show!! WTF?

Ariboo

Aww I Feel So Bad For her. She Looks Like Really Sad.. :\

Dametrius

wow

HarryHermione

@dd: nope, that's just a mess!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4