Alleged Ashton Mistress Puts Alleged Sweater on eBay

12/20/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brittney Jones -- the woman who claims she had an affair with Ashton Kutcher -- now claims she has one of Ashton's sweaters ... and she's selling it on eBay.

1219_ebay_sweater
Brittney posted the sweater over the weekend with an initial asking price of $500, along with this note: "This sweater was given to me after spending the night with Ashton. I no longer have any attachment to this sweater and I am hoping someone else will enjoy it."

Ashton has been adamant he had nothing to do with Jones -- and has tried blocking a sex tape featuring Jones (Ashton's not in it).  Jones is also fighting to keep the tape from going public.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hey you just described me...demi please come here..now!!!

Fred Farkel

#17 missbella - again - did you catch that clip a couple of weeks ago of Demi shakin it in front of some low-life toothless rapper, while Ashton sat back and watched??

Honey??

I ain't no prude... I lived a pretty decadent life myself - but when your 40-50 something wife is clinging to a glass of Chardoney for an entire night and shakin her booty around white trash or ghetto s***... that, my friend - is called MENOPAUSE.

Every single day of the week.

And the best thing any man can do when he looks up and sees that his wife has come down with that disease -

Baby?????

Best thing you can do is RUN.

Shread

Can't say i really blame Aston for cheating. Demi is too old and insecure (her actions scream Inferiority complex) & I can't get passed her Elephant ears either.
For those who don't think he cheated?.......Where theres smoke theres fire and this story would be way dead if it were false.

CrabbyPatty

Gosh, what a bi-ahtch!!! Milk it, milk it like a goat....

CrabbyPatty

OMG, it's got two bids by IDIOTS!!! One Demi bid and one Ashton bid, LOL!!!!

CrabbyPatty

Up to $710 @ 4 bids....sad society we live in...

LAWRENCE

TEST

LAWRENCE

This sweater will be taken down by Ebay just watch. I say that as I'm a regular user of Ebay and if you don't have any type of proof that the sweater is really his he can just call into the VERO program and they will end the auction. Furthermore she's starting the bidding at $500 so you can expect that it will get very few bids and if it does they will be from fake accounts and it will bid up to a million or some other number she will never see. Be assured that TMZ will follow up this lame story with another one about how high it's been bid up to but amazingly that million dollar bidder will have zero feedback thus proving my point that it's a fake bidder. If she had any real proof whatsoever she would have pulled a "legal blackmail" like the rest of the skanks do. Did she sleep with Ashton, who knows and to be honest who really cares but the one thing we do know is that she can't prove that she slept with him and in the end that's all that really matters. Enjoy the last fleeting seconds of your quasi fame provided to you by the advertising agency of Vivid entertainment. (aka TMZ) How about some real stories?

Who'sThat

All of you guys' comments are so funny...you all are a HOOT! btw, to someone above, Bruce Willis is now married to a 20-something and i doubt very much he wants Demi back!

i am younger than Demi and to hear you all say this is MENOPAUSE is scaring the h3ll out of me...hope i don't have a break down when i go through it like she is! LOL

Jody

Well, she is going to have a merry Christmas since people are actually bidding on this. IF the bidders come through and actually pay, which I hope they don't.

Michelle

I think I saw that same sweater at walmart the other day, and why would anyone want it after she's been wearing it.

teresa

I think she jacked it out of Ashton's closet.

I also thinky that Demi did know this girl and that this was to be a 3-way originally. (and who knows, maybe all 3 were 'ahem' closely associated before?)

Demi is a pathetic dumbass. Note to self: marrying a much younger man will make you look OLD and hilariously P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

KCMoM

Just checked ebay and the latest bid is 2,1245 !!!! I thought we were in a recession. I guess not. There are still 4 days to bid. Don't miss out! LOL

Ozzie X

In the event this hasn't been said yet, Dude, Where's My Sweater?

Mrs. Hippy

Now it is up to $9100.00? Who the hell?????? I know.......Perez Hilton! LMAO!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments