Chris Brown Tweets

Domestic Violence Diploma

12/20/2010 9:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown has just completed his court-ordered 52-week domestic violence course -- and he's so proud of himself ... he posted a photo of his completion certificate on Twitter.

1220_chris_brown_certificate
Brown received the certificate earlier today -- thus satisfying another requirement from the Rihanna case.

As you may recall, Brown pled guilty to felony assault after beating up the singer in February 2009.

Brown will remain on probation until 2014.

So the big question about the diploma -- do you frame it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

rommel

He still bumps to "whoop that trick" !

john johnson

atta boy chris, now roll up your diploma and bop rhianna over the head with it!

Patrick

Wow so great of Chris Brown. I'm sure everyone should be so impressed with his piece of paper that says, "I don't beat women anymore." Now everyone should go out and buy his album and marvel at this glorious feat of accomplishment. Hey Chris when you get a real job tweet your application form so that we can be impressed even more.

Carl

Wow, you should be so proud. I don't have one of those diplomas but I must be some sort of genius because I already knew that you aren't supposed to beat a woman. I guess it is good we have a course for people that have trouble with this advanced concept.

Anonymous

The problem with these people - they have not enough education, no class, no sense of what they do always made them sound so ridiculously stupid ...

BlancheDevereaux

ignorant piece of sh*t.

Sammie

It's too bad Rihanna wasn't required to attend 'Victims of Domestic Violence' classes so she could learn why she was with him and did not want to testify against him even though he almost killed her. She's got some real problems. But good for him for completing the class. Now he's got to live it.

ctgirl

Good for him he should be proud. How many other celebrities or people do you see taking responsibility for their actions and changing for the good.He is incredibly talented and by far the best at what he does... I wish nothing but the best for him.

Moe Green

Creepy woman beater.

CrashAndBurn

Name on the diploma should have read . . . Christopher "The Cannibal" Brown.

Bippy

He will F**K up again!!

Rob

He is proud of that? What a **** HEAD he should get his ass kicked just for posting that.

??

As bad as the incident was at least he seems to have taken responsibility for what he did. I think may of the so called young celebrities (and some not so young) could take his lead and try to straighten out here lives. Congratulations Mr. Brown and best wishes for your future success.

Scott

He should have done the time instead got a few tat's and try stopping to be a good boy those days r over. If he would have reinvented himself his career would not be in the toilet. Wonder how much it bugs him Rhiana is doing so well?

LAWRENCE

LOL ??, the classes were probably court mandated. That said if I were him I would get drunk tonight, find Rianna and stuff it in her mouth. (I mean the diploma as I wouldn't touch her ever.)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments