'Dr. 90210' Doc -- I've Been Defamed!!!

12/20/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Paul Nassif -- who appeared on the E! show "Dr. 90210" -- is suing an insurance company for bad-mouthing him to one of his clients and accusing him of fraud.

1217_paul_nasiff_ex_getty
Dr. Nassif -- who is married to Adrienne Maloof-Nassif of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- performed a septoplasty on a patient named William Dawes in June 2009.

Nassif claims in the lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court ... Dawes' insurance company, CIGNA, denied Dawes' insurance claim --  telling Dawes, "Dr. Nassif is committing fraud" and "we have our eye on him."

Nassif and Dawes filed their lawsuit together. Dawes is suing for breach of contract; Dr. Nassif is suing for defamation. They are asking for unspecified damages.

tgrfan42069

wouldnt he have to be famous first to be defamed??

JarJarBinks

What's wrong with this guy's face? He looks just as mutilated as his patients...plastic freak.

BitterKittens

Dr. Paul's lucky her married well! google 'stoopid housewives' there's great HW stuff there...

Mimi Carson

Interesting, but google 'stoopid housewives' there's more HW great stuff there.

Paula

I do nt like Paul...not at all....I CRY CRY CRY for what happened to me...I cant say more! I have nothing related to the insurance company whatsoever:(:(:(:(:(:(

Rhinoplasty Specialist

Who said that Paul Nassif has never commited fraud and he has never harmed anyone?

1. Title: Paul Nassif wants me to return back to him for a revision after his poor outcome (with my photos/pictures): http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/paul-s-nassif-c419508.html

2. Title: Financial abuse (do***ented with evidence): http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/paul-s-nassif-c419501.html

Rhinoplasty Specialist

Please note that my concern with Dr. Nassif has been positively resolved, and now I am happy. They were clear and explained particular misconceptions into detail which might have cropped up . I wish that I would remove the above post but unfortunately the website owner is not giving me access to do so.

Rhinoplasty Specialist

I posted the above negative comment re Dr. Nassif with user name of Paula and Rhinoplasty Specialist...please note that my concern with this surgeon has been positively resolved. I am very pleased with the communication between the company and I.

Rhinoplasty Specialist

...and I am now happy...:-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2