Gene Simmons

Hard Proof

He Banged 5,000 Chicks

12/20/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons not only claims to have knocked boots with around 5,000 women in his lifetime -- dude claims he can prove it ... saying he took Polaroid pics of practically EVERY SINGLE ONE.

1220_gene_simmons_audio_BN
During a kiss and tell session on the "Woody & The Wake-Up Call" show today on WCOL -- Gene says he took "Polaroid photos of the ladies who graced the bed in my room" during his 37 years of touring with KISS.

Gene then copped to having "right under 5,000" Polaroid snapshots of his conquests -- with each woman holding the key to the hotel room where Gene conducted the coitus.

Coffee table book, anyone?

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Whoa!!

Ohh yu has 5,000 rabbit??

cm

Too much information, Gene Simmons! Repulsive and gross. Yikes.

blackberry

Gene they just some haters, if they lived the life of a rock star and had it like you they would do the same damn thing and i must say men get better with age and i think you still got it baby, keep working the middle!!!!!!!

blackberry

Come on, who does it like him? he's a legend. Let the man live. I don't care what u haters say Gene still got it goin on POINT,BLANK, PERIOD!!!!!I wouldn't mind goin a few rounds myself, I think he is very sexy but I have to give Shannon alot of respect she played her part and now its time that she has him all to herself

Sam

Gene Simmon's record pales in comparison to Wilt Chamberlain who claimed to have laid 20,000 women. Regardless, I'm really surprised both men never contracted HIV/AIDs.

Sam

Quite frankly I don't know how Shannon stomachs having sex with him either. Jesus he would either have to put his makeup on, put a bag over his head or turn off the lights. He is one FUGLY man. I think she stays with him for the money and purely the money.

Silverado Mom

He keeps trophies (photos) of his conquests just like a serial killer does. Like the church lady would say, "well, isn't that special".

nancy

Why would she want to marry him and why would anyone want to sleep with him. He certainly is not good looking. guess money is what they want

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13