Gene Simmons

Hard Proof

He Banged 5,000 Chicks

12/20/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons not only claims to have knocked boots with around 5,000 women in his lifetime -- dude claims he can prove it ... saying he took Polaroid pics of practically EVERY SINGLE ONE.

1220_gene_simmons_audio_BN
During a kiss and tell session on the "Woody & The Wake-Up Call" show today on WCOL -- Gene says he took "Polaroid photos of the ladies who graced the bed in my room" during his 37 years of touring with KISS.

Gene then copped to having "right under 5,000" Polaroid snapshots of his conquests -- with each woman holding the key to the hotel room where Gene conducted the coitus.

Coffee table book, anyone?

you know it

he's the anit-christ.

smiley100

His show all scripted reality b.s. and still can't hide his massively annoying ego and arrogant brood.

Fifty Shades of WTF

Great example to show your DAUGHTER how women can be a "notch". Just shut it, Gene.

Truth

Unfortunately, all of those skanks look like Gene Simmons does now.

Donna

If it were a WOMAN who bragged about having sex with 5000 MEN and having the Polaroids to prove it,would the audio clip say "Dr. Love" or would it say "Skanky Whore"?

Molotov

I'm ambivalent about Gene. On the one hand, he does seem like a loving father and boyfriend [can't very well say "husband" now, can I?]

On the other hand, I think he tortures Shannon by not marrying her. It's so obvious that it is the one thing in the world she desires most. She practically says as much.

With this latest revelation about Polaroids I can only think that his desire not to get married has less to do about his parents and their marriage, and is more about sexual addiction.

Who takes photos and keeps them? That's just weird. Who publicly boasts about their conquests with strangers? That's just sad. It may have been "cool" in the 80s, but believe it or not, lots of people have sex. It's not that big a deal.

I think this is Gene's Achilles heel. He should just man-up, marry Shannon, and stop being so self-absorbed; so self-centered, and so selfish. It's not very manly, Gene.

john johnson

well, i feel low for only getting my 475 in(safe sex of course). but wow, thats a lot of poloroids, dude, use a digital camera next time. now if you add, lemmy(motorhead), magic johnson, wilt chambelain, julio englesies, and engelbert humberdink, thats like half the worlds ladies.

debbie

That has to make his children and Shannon feel so good. What a jack-ass!

Pound Sand

I am sorry but this is nothing to be proud of. I bet me smells like ass!

Eric

That may explain his horrible skin. Looks like it's crawling with something.

Ginger

Gotta wonder why he's proud of that, but then I'm not an aging rocker. Wonder how his kids feel about this? Oh, that's right, it's all about him. Plus, can't tell me he didn't have to visit a few clinics over the years. Someone tell him about AIDS.

Jack

Good for him. Who gives a rat's ass ?

Ann

This is something to *brag* about? It's absolutely disgusting. Why ride the Village Bicycle, especially when it might give you Herpes.

MP

He's gross. Imagine the reaction if a woman had said she slept with 5000 men.

Blue Lake

How disgusting for his kids and Shannon. The man makes me barf.