Gene Simmons

Hard Proof

He Banged 5,000 Chicks

12/20/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons not only claims to have knocked boots with around 5,000 women in his lifetime -- dude claims he can prove it ... saying he took Polaroid pics of practically EVERY SINGLE ONE.

1220_gene_simmons_audio_BN
During a kiss and tell session on the "Woody & The Wake-Up Call" show today on WCOL -- Gene says he took "Polaroid photos of the ladies who graced the bed in my room" during his 37 years of touring with KISS.

Gene then copped to having "right under 5,000" Polaroid snapshots of his conquests -- with each woman holding the key to the hotel room where Gene conducted the coitus.

Coffee table book, anyone?

Miguel Angel Anaya

How sad the man is in hes 60s and still looking for attention.

student1776

What a creep

FRANK

SO HE BANGED ALOT OF CHICKS...SO WHAT! WHAT BUSY ENTERTAINER DOESN'T, THAT WANTS TO? BESIDES, ANY FOOL THAT WOULD PAINT HIS FACE AND BE IN A BAND PERFORMING ROCK MUSIC IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF YOUNG SILLY GIRLS THAT ARE DRUNK OR ON DRUGS, CAN GET LAID EVERY NIGHT...

NO GOOD LOOKS, CHARM, RAP, GAME, OR CLASS IS REQUIRED...TWO CENT GROUPIES KNOW ITS ALL A ROUTINE AND ITS A ROUTINE WITH THEM.....

I'D BE ASHAMED TO REVEAL I WAS THAT DAMN SUPERFICIAL FOR 37 YEARS...

davids7958

i`d do shannon, sophie, tracy and gene`s mother as well. can`t wait to feast on his ladies.

wtfdude

The guy is a moron to take a collections of women he been with and to keep them while he with Shannon . I know Shannon is innocent here but she an idiot too , An idiot to be with this moron . Money and rotten fame is what you have here folks . Also dude you forgot to mention how much it cost you to be with that many ...

ummm?!

He sounds a like a teenage boy in school, bragging about all the girls he's laid. You would think at his age, he would have grown up/shut up by now. I wonder what his kids think about their dad.

Jackie

Ha ha....And why would I get surprised?...Now let me say Man whore.

And oh yeah!...If it was a woman, she would have been called names and probably beaten up, so GENE...YOU ARE A WHORE AND PROUD OF IT. GOOD FOR YOU WHORE.

Megadeth

That's a lotta tongue work!

Yankee

And he can still piss through that worn out, sagging thingamabobb?

chris

Had a mate who recently worked on his tour. word is he accepts any groupie love, 2-3 girls sleep along side him every night on tour. and more waiting that the door for the chance. hows the herpes going?

CJ

5,000 for a rockstar is NOT that many but considering what he looks like and I have seen him in person 5000 impresses me. not the ebstlooking guy... ewww

Jeff

The guy is a pig. Not really something to be all that proud of is it?? How many of the chicks were sober? How often was he sober? He's an old man now with a gut. I could care less how many drugged up chicks he claims to have screwed... Get a life... I never liked Kiss anyway.. they were pretty lame compared to the Led Zepplin's, Black Sabbath's, Stevie Ray Vaughn's & Santana's of this world!

Al

I can believe that. These guys can hit three or four different women a day. Line those groupies up. You want to meet Gene?

Oliver

Gene Simmons is an arrogant, racist s***bag. Plus, his music sucks.

icefarmer

5000 woman is nothing, here i Denmark most men marry at least 460...0 woman, before they find the right woman