Jennifer Lopez

Sued for $10 Million

in Nuisance Lawsuit

12/20/2010 7:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes stupid lawsuits come with the territory of being famous ... cut to a lawsuit that was just filed against Jennifer Lopez by the girlfriend of Jennifer's first hubby.

1220_jennifer_lopez_EX_getty_2
Claudia Vazquez just filed the $10 million lawsuit against Jennifer, claiming Lopez tried to torpedo a movie about Ojani Noa's life.

Two thoughts come to mind ... How would Lopez do that?  And who wants to see that movie anyway.

More Today in TMZ History

J

J Lo's ex needs to get a job and make his OWN money!!

Anonymous

I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. Jennifer Lopez needs to countersue. To see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. Jennifer Lopez is my all-time #1 favorite TV actress,all-time #1 movie actress and all-time #1 favorite woman celebirty. Someday Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other on purpose. From George William Gockel

JLS

Since when is Jennifer Lopez such a saint?

Those at TMZ should recall they reported Jennifer and her lawyers stopped the movie some time ago because she didn't want video of herself in it. He had injected some scenes taken when they were first married in the movie. She didn't like it one bit.

TMZ reported it.

sanity

Ms Lopez she let them try to take her to court. Those want a bes will run out of money. They are doing it for money and attention. If they are ignored and told to go ahead with their frivilous, non merit lawsuit it will dry up in court, siappear and with any justice at all they will be fined or prosecuted for alcicious intnent or a frivilous lawsuit. They are lazt and need to get a real job and earn their own money and stop living on the backs of people who work for their money.

Chuck

Hey, if a guy wants to write about his life then he should be able to without an ex-wife interfering. Ojani is writing HIS STORY, not J-Lo's. She was a small part of it. A very seedy part of involving the mob, bars, parties and other things.

There is no "Sex Tape" there is only home movies and honeymoon footage. Nothing naughty would even make it into the movie.

She shouldn't be able to block hundreds of people from making a movie that includes her 1st marriage as long as it's the truth.
I'm one of the hundreds that won't be working while she blocks it. I had a GREAT role in the new movie and it could make my career.

Don't worry J-Lo, you'll get your way. Wear tight dresses and smile so the world thinks you're a role model. I should sue her also for knocking me out of work.

Anonymous

Jennifer Lopez is my babe,my honey and my love. I will go on www.JenniferLopez.com later tonight. From George William Gockel

Maria

Jennifer Lopez is a arrogant snake especially when she called Sarah Palin a “Cabrona”
This is an ugly word!

Kim

Ojani Noa should be able to make a movie about his life. Just his life, not his ex-wife's. Of course, without exploiting his ex-wife's name, no one would care about Ojani and there would be no movie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2