Party at Lindsay Lohan's ... And Betty Ford Is Ticked

12/20/2010 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's roommates had a party a week ago last Saturday night, and TMZ has learned the booze was flowing and the girls got in a heap of trouble.

1220_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
We're told Lindsay and her roomies were staying at a satellite house at the Betty Ford Clinic.   The roommates were "drinking heavily" and somehow the Betty Ford people found out and busted them.

The roommates were moved back to the main facility at Betty Ford, which has more supervision.

As for Lindsay, we're told there was no evidence she had been drinking, but we're told after the incident Betty Ford officials decided Lindsay could not leave the area for Christmas.

We're also told Lindsay has gone back to the main Betty Ford facility, not for punishment but for "intensive therapy."

By the way, sources connected with Lindsay are telling us she went out with two of her roommates the night of the party to a bar.  We could not independently confirm the story, however, again, we're told there's no evidence Lindsay was drinking.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Robo

Maybe Randy Quaid and his wife can adopt her and flee to Canada.

SG

Lohan clearly does not want to get sober or even try to become sober so she should be kicked out of Betty Ford.

She's taking up valuable space for people who actually do want to become sober.

Then again Celebrity Rehab is a total joke.

lilly

Seriously who cares about lindsay lohan anymore. shes gettin herself in trouble alot. we get it shes a bitch

B*t$h(:

she wont stop if people wont get off her case and leave her the f*#k alone! dang, nobody really knows someones choices. im tired of hearin it. notice every time people start dissin her it gets worse. so shuddup about her!

get real

Linds, I think You may be in Trouble with the courts again. If Videos showed You scaling a wall at 12:30 Am. Judge aint gonna like it.

JINKS

This is such a sad story. I hope she lives through this, but I have my doubts. She is destroying herself and has already aged many years beyond her short life. I just wish she would love herself enough to graciously accept the help offered....

Laura

I just read the incident report from the staff member that Lindsey supposedly battered. She made a comment about not wanting to lose her job, but yet she tells her story to TMZ? Talk about breaking client confidentiality. If she had not gone to the Press, I would have been more inclined to believe her story; but I can only conclude she was a disgruntled employee looking for an easy buck.

Being sober for 11 years myself, if you have a legitamate reason for being somewhere that is serving alcohol; such as a Christmas party, Wedding, dinner party, etc....there is no reason not to go. If you are nervous about going you can bring a friend who has much more sobriety than you. Always take your own car so if you get too uncomfortable you can leave. And if you just are not ready, don't go. There comes a time in sobriety, if you have really done the work, that you no longer fear alcohol. You realize you can't take that first drink, you have the tools needed to deal with life that otherwise would have driven you to drink and you know for a fact that no matter what taking a drink...drinks will only make matters worse.
I wish Lindsey and anyone who want to get sober all the best!

Kathy M.

I don't blame the Betty Ford Center at all, I blame Lindsay and no one else (well maybe her mom, who should stay out of Lindsay's business). She knew by holding off until morning that the test would come back negative, but the fact still remains, she refused the test when she was asked to take it. Lindsay needs to realize that everything can not revolve around what she and her parents want. I honestly think that the only thing that is going to wake up Lindsay is 6 months in jail, where she can not have outings or go out on her own.

chesterjaney

lindsay should keep on keeping on as long as it takes. While she is still breathing-theres hope. and btw AMERICA---judge not,yet ye be judged!!!!!its Christmas u morons!!!!!its just soo easy to pick on her-shes a kid for Gods sake.I understand y TMZ does it, thats how the make money.

Nick Rios

Susan! kiss my Ass!...She is in a Program and IF she wants to meet people for business there is other places to meet...and until she changes her thinking she will be a Addict....I got 1 year clean and I have been shooting Heroin...Since 1968 and 31 years in San Quentin and Folsom State Prison and I truly feel for Her, but something has to change....Program,prison or death..,you tell me.

simone

Lo LO's rehab is a joke. She does not want to change. It's a game with her. She needs intensive care or jail for at least two years. Her actions cause a negative impression of Betty Ford which is unfortunate.

Susan

You would think they would still be supervised. Olivia Wilde has been successfull, Anne Hathaway, Michelle Williams 20something actresses who can replace her. Producers will not want to pay insurance to hire her.

Donna

She has NO respect for the liberty she has been given, more than a regular citizen. She needs a REALITY Real REALITY check and go to prison, she thinks rehab is a Party. She doesn't even care about the other patients she may have set back in their therapy besides thumbing her nose at the center by even throwing the party! If I were Hollywood I would not touch her again. I will never see or purchase another movie where she gets ashby of my money to snort up her nose. By the way parents of her......great job of screwing her up. She is still thinking she is free of any and all consequences, I say dump her!! She disgusts me and will be no role model I don't care how food movie is, it will not be in my home.even threw parent trap in garbage she disgusts me along with all in Hollywood who bleed these kids dry and to this point of destruction by never saying NO!!!!!

Genna

Nobody can help her until she wants to help herself. It doesn't take a college educated idiot to figure that out.
I think she needs to learn the meaning of consequences.
Perhaps then she will think about her actions.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12