Rachel Uchitel -- Not on the Hook for Poop

12/20/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel is a little richer (again) -- a judge just ruled she can get her $1,500 deposit back from the sober living facility that refused to give it back ... rejecting the claim that her dog pooped all over the place and ruined the couch.

1220_rachel_EX_TMZ_02
Uchitel filed two separate small claims lawsuits against Oceanside Transitional Living -- one claiming they didn't return her $11,000 Cartier watch; the other for the return of her security deposit.

Rachel actually called a character witness ... for her dog ... who testified how well the dog usually behaves. The judge decided the facility didn't provide enough evidence (ewww!) to prove it was her dog that did the deed.

UPDATE: The judge took the watch case under submission and, we're told, will issue a ruling sometime this week.

Rachel wasn't too chatty on her way out, but she was clearly happy to be victorious.

0719_UCHITEL_footer

Ally

Who the f... cares about this nobody? She is a whore!

Gerry Wayne

What an ugly bitch.. who cares about this skank.. yuck

Gerry Wayne

"white trash"... you racist garbage..

me

If Rachel needs information on how to collect her judgment or defend an appeal she should check out LegalCoachOnline.com

Everything she needs to know if right there!

Weezer

#13 wondered why her mouth is always open, and I did too, which is what inspired me to post this. I've seen her smoking like a chimney on C Rehab. Rachel, I think it's time to quit smoking. For real. You look like a 65 year old cancer patient on the brink of death. If you've ever seen someone in their last weeks struggle for air, you'll know what I mean. Trust me, you'll find a way not to put on too much weight. Maybe even a healthy way...

Wishbone

This woman is just plain ugly....I don't get it...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4