Vanessa Hudgens

I Don't Need No Man!

12/21/2010 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa Hudgens celebrated her 22nd birthday with a wild bash in Vegas this weekend -- pretty impressive for a girl who was just dumped ... maybe.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jackie

Right she don't need a man to feel good. Life goes on.

John 8:32

Hello Vanessa, I like to wish you a belated happy birthday. As a man of color... I just wanted to say that I'm so very proud of you and how you handled yourself throughout your wonderful career. I want you to know... that God will continue to work positive things into your life. Vanessa, don't make the mistake that a lot of Hollywood females make... by continuing to pick out the same type of man over and over again... next time try someone a little older and a little wiser...A person of a different culture and back ground. Someone that is not working in the entertainment industry. When you finally meet someone that you think is perfect for you... ask yourself this one question: Would I mind if this man was my father!?

-John 8:32

uh

um at him being standoffish. he kissed her first (which she was messing with her bag). not to mention the fact that he flew across the country to where SHE was filming.

Joccellyn

@Posted at 12:51 AM on Dec 21, 2010 by John 8:32

WTF?

dumb zac

Really?

I hate how they are in favor of Zac. As if he's any better than her

r

That look is so damn sexy and seductive. Zac must be gay.

Throwback kid

I can't believe it? This C list actress isn't blowing a kiss to the camera? I thought she did that in every photo?

texasknight1

Ahhh.. vanessa,, vanessa, vanessa,, fellow sagitarrian in denial that she does not need a man.. i dont believe her.. i think she had a somber b-day.. but to say atleast.. she's sweet.

i hope her career picks up.. i can see her getting a spot on a tv drama or so... perhaps Hellcats.. or something..

needless to say.. after Zac its time for her to spread her wings and expand.. she needs a real man.. not a boy-toy-pretty-boy that still fails epically post-HSM.. ya dig

Happpy B-day lady V

lauren lipkin

why do you guys automatically ausume that zac dumped her? or vice versa, you guys dont know the truth or what happend between them.

Mike

Vanessa Hudgens -- I Don't Need No Man!
she says that now, but wait several years down the road and she will be looking for a man, like some other women are and men looking for women.

PepperAnn

are you serious!? just cuz she broke up with her bf doesnt mean she has to sit around her house all day and weep. shes allowed to have fun. life doesnt end when you break off from a relationship. Stupid tmz!

www.hairclub.com

Pretty hot for a transexual.

Skar

Zac Efron is gay, he looks gay.

Ehryle

Vanessa was a strong and adorable person.. she need a break so that both of them can focus to there career if really they are meant to be well time will tell!!!

Carissa

Can't stand that "STUPID" smirk!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments