Carrot Top vs. Criss Angel

Who'd You Rather?

12/21/2010 3:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Super buff clown-haired comedian Carrot Top, 45, and gothtastic magician Criss Angel both wowed each other with their awesomeness at the same event in Vegas on Monday.

1221_carrot_top_chris_angel_film_magic
Question is ...

glo

How drunk can I be????

Raejean

As I said to my family the other day, I want once, only once, to see a "levitation" by Criss Angel that didn't involve the camera cutting away.

Gloria Unread

I can't believe there's a situation in life where I'd rather do Carrot Top, but this is it.

Still hard to believe Holly Madison left Hugh Hefner (and the lifestyle and money that came with him) for Criss Angel. Angel has never struck me as being the kind of man who - you know - likes girls. :S

B

That's wrong.

Just Sayin

you've GOT to be kidding....

TisMartie

Uhh, Where's the NEITHER or I RATHER DO MEL GIBSON button?

joannapunk

i like criss he was so awesome and great magician i ever see! rock on criss!

KS

Who'd I rather WHAT? Run away from screaming?

gemini

I'd have to take Carrot Top, because Criss Angel is a douchebag!

allison

I'd rather squirt super glue in my eye.

Genghis Khan

Talk about a couple of no talent hack losers!

TMZ Employs Idiots

No shame in my game - Ill admit it - I did Chris back in 2008. :/

After meeting at a - THEN TRENDY, NOW NOT - club called 'BED', we ended up spending the rest of my vacation together. MUCH FUN!

And yes, he does like girls. Very much. He 'left no stone unturned' if you know what I mean... orally speaking.

Keep in mind however, I am one of those chicks that look like a lil 14 yr old boy with a killer rack. Perhaps that's what won him over! (My stats: Athletic build with a small C cup - under 100 pds. - 5'7" - 4% body fat). So maybe that's why he was so into me. lol

Also bare in mind these were my college years - give me a bit of credit there please! He was known but wasn't FAMOUS per say.

We had a very good week that I will always think back on fondly. He was very attentive and 'into me' but after I sobered up I never called him back. I don't EVER give out my number so that was that. Done and behind me.

(I know some of you are wondering about his endowment. Super nice tool and I judge on a very harsh scale. Baby Boy has the tool to get the job done! Then he sops it up like he's got a biscuit. He may LOOK like a gay male - but he doesn't screw like one. TRUST!)

BSweet

Double Ick!!

Ko

I just threw up in my mouth.....

Lizz

Neither are my type, but I if I had to choose, I'd choose the 2 of lesser freaks - Criss. Carrot looks like a f*ckin freak!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments