Lindsay Lohan: I'm The Victim!!!

12/22/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims the Betty Ford staffer who now claims she's the victim of battery was so abusive she made Lindsay cry.

Lindsay Lohan Assault
Lindsay is squarely disputing the story chemical dependency technician Dawn Holland told TMZ ... that Lindsay attacked her and caused her to sprain her arm so severely she's on workers' comp.  Lindsay says, for starters, she wasn't even with her two roommates hours before the incident.  Lindsay says she was out getting her hair done.

Lindsay is telling her friends and family, when she returned to the house, Holland grabbed her abruptly and pushed her so hard, Lindsay began to cry.

Lindsay says that's when she went inside the house and called 911.

As for refusing to take a breathalyzer, Lindsay says she actually asked Holland to give her a test but Holland refused.

Lindsay claims there were not only witnesses that saw everything ... there are surveillance cameras to prove her story.

Michael Lohan also defended Lindsay ... by saying she was just acting in self defense.

1222_holley_video1222_michael_lohan_flashcity_video

AnnieSH

I know many of you are directing your attention to the fact that this is Lindsay Lohan, but for me, I'm focusing on Dawn Holland. Many places of business have strict confidentiality policies, and I imagine that a rehabilitation clinic would have the strictest of all. What Ms Holland did was completely unacceptable. It doesn't matter if it "was already out there" or not. By her own words, she was going to drop it, but changed her mind when Lindsay called her out and called her a name.

Oh the horror. What is this woman? Twelve? All right she was ticked off, but to go public about it just because Lindsay did is ridiculous. She is supposed to be a professional and in her line of work she should expect name-calling - public or not. If she would have kept her mouth shut - like she SHOULD have done because of BF's strict policy - she wouldn't have had lost her job.

I work in the nursing medical field and I'm not allowed to talk about ANY of the clients I attend to .. even to my own family. The immediate result is termination. No questions asked and no explanation accepted.

Nikki

Cant wait for TMZ to post the 911 call

Trina

I believe her in this case ... I think maybe she came in a little late, They exchanged words and maybe the lady did push her first and than maybe she defended herself after being pushed, we will never know until the videos are released, why do we have to always bash her in the head, maybe for once shes making the right choices, people can change, Lets Give her a Chance !!!
God Bless You Lindsay and Merry Christmas and happy new year and praying u make 2011 your best year yet with ur new sober life, show everyone u can be all you can.... 2011 belongs to you !!

SUN

I am not a fan of Lindsey Lohan, but look at that girl... she looks like she would knock anyone out- I doubt Lindsey would provoke her. Next this girl will sue both Lindsey and the Betty Ford clinic for her injured hand, and job loss.

Olivia3100

Crying, calling mom, victim, not me....I have a 3 yr old granddaughter that doesn't behave this badly. Woman has been fired. The lesson here is what????? Break rules and blame others...home free!!! YAY for celebrity entitlement!

DK

Addicts will take your soul, tear it apart and stomp it into the ground and guess what, it's NOT their fault annnnd they lie are excellent liars. She can't recover until she takes rehab seriously. Remarks show many of you do not understand that little tidbit.

julie

Lindsay made the initial call to 911, doesn't make her sound to guilty to me. TMZ paying her around 12 thousand for her story makes this Dawn woman look like she's after one thing and one thing only. I'd like to see the BF video also, then again someone would get fired for the leaked footage.

Truth

WHAT HAIRCUT?? BETCHA IT LOOKS THE SAME AS USUAL. SMH.

Katy

1) Lindsay is a liar. That has been clearly established already. Remember her denial video after the whole Cannes thing, and the crocodile tears? Yeah. Pathological liar. Used to getting her own way, can't stand it when she doesn't.

2) Betty Ford is a top notch facility. The employees there are trained to deal with all sorts of characters. I doubt one of them would just lose it on Lindsay like that. The Betty Ford employees story makes much more sense.

Dee

I think that maybe Lindsay might be serious about getting her act together. I also think that maybe the health care worker sees this incident as her 15 minutes of fame and perhaps a big payday talking to the media. Something just isn't right about this story. Health care workers don't usually run to the media, they are bound by an oath of confidentiality. So something is up and I think Lindsay is being used as a pawn. People still perceive her as a train wreck, so when they hear crap they assume it is true based on her prior behavior.

YouDontSay

STFU! You are a hag with no talent and your parents 15 min of camera time needs to end.

becky

Drunk people call the police all the time. They are drunk...

Lindsay is guilty as heck and her story keeps changing. She snuck out with another girl and went drinking. She need punished for that... The center needs to toss her out so the courts will lock her up.

Sammie

No one is the victim as often as Lindsay is and that says it all.

Easy Now

"Lindsay claims there were not only witnesses that saw everything ... there are surveillance cameras ... "; Is it REALLY necessary to speculate before informed facts emerge???

onelove627

Prove it. Just release the tape already. IMO Lindsay wants out so she can party for new years and will do anything to get that to happen....phantom stalkers and paparazzi...now she gets picked on by a nurse. Who will probably end up serving time for violating HIPPA laws....while Lindsay gets to celebrate another chance.