Lindsay Lohan Incident Report: Blow-By-Blow

12/21/2010 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the incident report Lindsay Lohan's alleged victim sent to officials at the Betty Ford Clinic ... and the allegations of violence are even more serious than first reported.

1221_lohan_holland_report_doc_launch_EX_large_2

Dawn Holland
-- whom TMZ interviewed Tuesday afternoon -- wrote her report 6 hours after her showdown with Lindsay at Betty Ford.  Holland says during the heat of the argument, Lindsay "threw the phone ... I threw up my left hand to block it and then she grabbed my right hand and tried to snatch the phone that I had up to my ear, then called me a 'C__T B___H.'"

As TMZ first reported, Holland was called in by BF security to do a breathalyzer test on Lindsay and her two roommates after they returned from a night of partying past curfew.

According to the incident report, it was Dina Lohan who told Lindsay over the phone no one had to submit to a breathalyzer test.  Holland writes one of the roommates admitted drinking, and then went into Lindsay's bedroom and Lindsay "yelled at me that she was talking to her mother and her mother told her she didn't have to breathalize, she asked me if I wanted to speak to her mother but would never hand me the phone."

In the report Holland says she told Lindsay -- whose code name at the clinic is Bella G. -- "You know that I could press charges against you for putting your hands on me.  And she replied 'Oh, you want money.'"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chia

So tired of hearing her BS. She really is hopeless.

Olivia3100

Dina says?????????????????
My mommy says you can't do that to me. It's not fair.
My mommy says it's not fair.
Mommy?????

gutsygirl

Time for jail.

gutsygirl

Enough. Time for jail.

StevenB

Lindsay is never going to recover until she starts taking her addictions seriously and taking responsibility for herself -- neither of which will ever happen as long as her mother is in her life telling her she doesn't have to.

erkg

Lindsay has money????????????

Nicole

This is obviously highly fabricated who can trust someone that talks to TMZ about their patients who are getting help for their addiction
Lindsay only has 66 days of probation left she will make it.

Zach Swan

And Dina the Enabler continues to help her drug addict daughter maintain her dependency and dodge consequences. Shocking.

moussemaker

Send her and Mel Gibson to Fiji.

julie

The courts will always side with the staff before any of the patients, even when the patient is really innocent. Yes it's the Christmas season who wouldn't want some time off!

Sheila Shigley

Just sentence both Dina and Lindsay HOhan to jail for God's sake!

David Long

How stupid can this bitch get and her mother is a stupid bitch also.

nadia

This woman can't be trusted, why would she talk to the press about a patient's situation??? That's aganist the law!! It's like your nurse talking to the press about your medical condition! She should be fired ASAP!

Jade evergreen

poster 7 Nicole aka Dina
damn Lindsay need stop taking calls from her mom and it look like Lindsay won't stay sober for next year

who-me

Pretty sure Bella G tried to scissor the carpel tunnel hand of the crackhead slo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments