Lindsay Lohan Incident Report: Blow-By-Blow

12/21/2010 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the incident report Lindsay Lohan's alleged victim sent to officials at the Betty Ford Clinic ... and the allegations of violence are even more serious than first reported.

1221_lohan_holland_report_doc_launch_EX_large_2

Dawn Holland
-- whom TMZ interviewed Tuesday afternoon -- wrote her report 6 hours after her showdown with Lindsay at Betty Ford.  Holland says during the heat of the argument, Lindsay "threw the phone ... I threw up my left hand to block it and then she grabbed my right hand and tried to snatch the phone that I had up to my ear, then called me a 'C__T B___H.'"

As TMZ first reported, Holland was called in by BF security to do a breathalyzer test on Lindsay and her two roommates after they returned from a night of partying past curfew.

According to the incident report, it was Dina Lohan who told Lindsay over the phone no one had to submit to a breathalyzer test.  Holland writes one of the roommates admitted drinking, and then went into Lindsay's bedroom and Lindsay "yelled at me that she was talking to her mother and her mother told her she didn't have to breathalize, she asked me if I wanted to speak to her mother but would never hand me the phone."

In the report Holland says she told Lindsay -- whose code name at the clinic is Bella G. -- "You know that I could press charges against you for putting your hands on me.  And she replied 'Oh, you want money.'"

ilovegossip

There is one thing I don't get. How can you refuse a breathalyzer when you are in rehab? I thought random testing is part of the program, especially when you come home at 1:00am??? They said she took a test HOURS later, and passed. Doesn't alcohol pass through the body within hours? The rule of thumb is 1 hour for every drink...

Stewart

Obvisously rehab is not helping Lindsay. She needs to be put in jail.

danimal

Wait a second...so she drives expensive cars, is richer than most of us, parties at the fanciest clubs, probably owns several properties....and she asked the technician if she wanted to talk to her Mom? I am laughing so hard my sides hurt. "My mom says I don't have to take a breath test. You want to talk to her?" Really? Seriously? Like in high school? Unbelievable. Lindsay Lohan has yet to reach the developmental milestones of a 16 year old. I know in reality it's sad...but COME ON!

dd

The clinic takes people richer than she will ever be....I think linds just freaked out again no reason to set her up she's broke..

noone

why would betty ford allow people to go out to 1am unsupervised? that doesnt sound like a real rehab to me...

John

Leave Lindsay alone. The poor girl has some problems, but most of her problems are being taken advantage of by others around her including people at TMZ. Stop hounding that poor girl and go after some other grown ups who are causing problems to the society. I wonder how many of you at TMZ will have the strength or coolness to handle the amount of hounding this girl is going through.

Sandra Anne

WOW I really thought she was coming along with her recovery. Seems she gets so far then BAM she goes back to addictions and more trouble. I do understand that this is part of recovery...it is a day to day thing that is why working the program and being around supportive and others recovering.
Dawn Holland should be fired...why on earth would she release this incident to TMZ...did you pay her big?

Rivera73

Please, everyone. LiLo is still preparing to run her own drug treatment facility. Practice makes perfect!

Janeny

Honestly, I don't see any injury to her hand. I can't say it didn't happen... or didn't happen but I just don't see any injury that would justify a worker's comp. Come on! Going to emergency after somebody like this silly girl grabbed me by my hand! Ha! Let her tell this to the marines. They will appreciate the joke.

Janeny

By the way, how come this woman's boss allows such LONG UGLY NAILS in the rehab center???? I don't trust this Betty. And yes, her going public about a patient is unacceptable. She's clearly after money. But Lindsey needs to address her issue immediately, looks to me she doesn't know how to stay out of trouble.

CN

I dont care 4 Lindsee but the Staff broad is a SCAMMER 4 sure..The staff broad has been waiting 4 this money chance..What a lying piece of crap..People are stooping low low really low 4 money$$

dd

#63 And U spelled COLLEGE..COLLAGE so I guess u two are even!

ilovegossip

If this do***ent is the truth, then there were plenty of witnesses to what happened. The truth will come out soon enough. If Lindsay did refuse a breathalyzer (isn't it just like Dina the enabler to tell her she doesn't have to???), I would hope that this information would be given to the judge at her next hearing.

sandman

Go to jail. Go directly to jail, you skank!

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

sandman