Lindsay Lohan Incident Report: Blow-By-Blow

12/21/2010 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the incident report Lindsay Lohan's alleged victim sent to officials at the Betty Ford Clinic ... and the allegations of violence are even more serious than first reported.

1221_lohan_holland_report_doc_launch_EX_large_2

Dawn Holland
-- whom TMZ interviewed Tuesday afternoon -- wrote her report 6 hours after her showdown with Lindsay at Betty Ford.  Holland says during the heat of the argument, Lindsay "threw the phone ... I threw up my left hand to block it and then she grabbed my right hand and tried to snatch the phone that I had up to my ear, then called me a 'C__T B___H.'"

As TMZ first reported, Holland was called in by BF security to do a breathalyzer test on Lindsay and her two roommates after they returned from a night of partying past curfew.

According to the incident report, it was Dina Lohan who told Lindsay over the phone no one had to submit to a breathalyzer test.  Holland writes one of the roommates admitted drinking, and then went into Lindsay's bedroom and Lindsay "yelled at me that she was talking to her mother and her mother told her she didn't have to breathalize, she asked me if I wanted to speak to her mother but would never hand me the phone."

In the report Holland says she told Lindsay -- whose code name at the clinic is Bella G. -- "You know that I could press charges against you for putting your hands on me.  And she replied 'Oh, you want money.'"

ernie

All of this nonsense proves my point again.... The "quick fix" Betty Ford Center is the worst.

Thirty days of "treatment" and look what you get for your money folks.

Lindsay's all fixed up and ready to go. "Off to sober living with ya, girl... you are done... problems all solved."

This is the saddest case of rehab I have ever witnessed. Talk about being back to square one.

What has changed?

Dina ... you should be ashamed of yourself for butting into something so important. But why are we all not surprised?

A miracle... that's what this entire family needs. ONE BIG HUGE MIRACLE.

ernie

@ Nicole .... You truly are delusional. I am just ashamed at now you discount everything Lohan does and throw the blame on other people all the time.

What is up with you?

AND .. you probation day count town is no longer working. You are getting real old with your insights.

Countdown to what? Off probation? The legal system is what has been keeping your little flower alive. What she needs is more probation and substance abuse testing.

If you want you Lindsay to live you better start praying instead of counting the days till she is off probation.

nastynorm

LOHAN'S A DC!

TA

Why can't she just OD and be done with it!

stumpy

This is obviously highly fabricated who can trust someone that talks to TMZ about their patients who are getting help for their addiction
Lindsay only has 66 days of probation left she will make it.

Posted at 4:34 PM on Dec 21, 2010 by Nicole
-----------------------------------
she shouldn't have talked to tmz but when your assaulted at work
and then bad mouthed in public your going to want to
present your side.

everythingmenothingyou

No more chances. She isn't interested in getting healthy. Throw her in jail for the maximum.

Chip

my youngest son was the same way everything was somebody else fault and as long as the court keeps letting her get away with this she will never get better. probation doesn't work she needs to sit some time in jail and not be let out early and find out that yes this can happen to me I'm not above the law

Jimbo Jones

To the people saying the nurse is breaking the law: Uh, the nurse isn't disclosing Lindsey's medical information, she's speaking as the victim in an assault case... The nurse has the right to tell her side of that story(and I'd wager the Lohan legal team is dissecting it for inconsistencies as we speak) so come off it!

Sally

Oh, it is the great Mother figure figure - Dina - again - might have known!!!! Hope the employee files charges.

Sander

Ok, as much as I am sick of hearing about Lindsey Lohan. I have to admit, I am on her side on this one. I work for in a residential treatment facility. First off, this woman is a residential "technician" I read somewhere, the use if technician is the same as aide. That folks means, she is making no more then $9-10.00 an hour, and probably only needed a highschool diploma and some relevant background work to be hired. Secondly, by Federal Law known as HIPAA, staff are to protect a patients privacy. Her divulging an incident report is a big no no. I hope Lindsey countersues her. Any person who works in the social service field is well aware of this and every agency trains all personnel about the HIPPA law. Go get her Lindsay!

Philly

How about the 'effing BF clinic NOT let patients go off campus on their own? I've been in countless rehabs and NONE had that kind of policy. Goes to show that BF clinic is just in it for the cash.

Send her off to Hazelton in Illinois and she won't be pulling this kind of garbage.....ever.

pink glitter

WHAT CARING, CONCERNED MOTHER WOULD TELL HER CHEMICALLY RIDDLED, ADDCITED DAUGHTER THAT SHE "DOES NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TO A BREATHILIZER? PLEASE TELL ME? DINA DO YOU NOT WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO GET BETTER? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT BROKE THAT YOU WOULD FORGO EVERYTHING JUST SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR MORTGAGE? ;)

PS LINDSAY DID DRINK..NO PICS WERE TAKEN, LINDSAY WAS WEARING A WIG THAT NIGHT LOL, F*#% YOU THINK YOUR SMART LINDSAY BUT I KNOW SOMETHINGS ABOUT YOU THAT IF CAME TO LIGHT WOULD BRING YOU TO YOUR KNEES...YOUR EVIL GIRL. GO AWAY, FAR AWAY...RE-EVALUATE. YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE, AND FOR THAT MATTER THE WAY YOU TREAT AND SPEAK TO PEOPLE OUT THERE IS DOWN RIGHT EVIL..ONE OF THE MEANEST, MOST SELFISH, MANIPULATIVE, SELF-ABSORBED, NARCISSISTIC, SPOILED, UNCARING PERSON; MS LINDSAY LOHAN.

Jojo

This broad should be FIRED for talking in public about a patient if I was Lindsay I would sue HER and the hospital.
We don't know the truth and we never will.

Jojo

I wonder how many of you people would thinkit was okay if YOUR PRIVATE hospital infowas put in the press????
I may not be as famous as she is but she is still PROTECTED by those same medical info as any jane doe on the street.

pink glitter