Lindsay Lohan Incident Report: Blow-By-Blow

12/21/2010 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the incident report Lindsay Lohan's alleged victim sent to officials at the Betty Ford Clinic ... and the allegations of violence are even more serious than first reported.

1221_lohan_holland_report_doc_launch_EX_large_2

Dawn Holland
-- whom TMZ interviewed Tuesday afternoon -- wrote her report 6 hours after her showdown with Lindsay at Betty Ford.  Holland says during the heat of the argument, Lindsay "threw the phone ... I threw up my left hand to block it and then she grabbed my right hand and tried to snatch the phone that I had up to my ear, then called me a 'C__T B___H.'"

As TMZ first reported, Holland was called in by BF security to do a breathalyzer test on Lindsay and her two roommates after they returned from a night of partying past curfew.

According to the incident report, it was Dina Lohan who told Lindsay over the phone no one had to submit to a breathalyzer test.  Holland writes one of the roommates admitted drinking, and then went into Lindsay's bedroom and Lindsay "yelled at me that she was talking to her mother and her mother told her she didn't have to breathalize, she asked me if I wanted to speak to her mother but would never hand me the phone."

In the report Holland says she told Lindsay -- whose code name at the clinic is Bella G. -- "You know that I could press charges against you for putting your hands on me.  And she replied 'Oh, you want money.'"

Forfacksakes

Pink Glitter in post #91 kinda said what I was going to say about LL. The 1st thing you're SUPPOSED to learn in rehab, or sobriety, is humility. As in, being humbled. At this point, all I've seen is defiance. AS in, NOTHING IS LL's FAULT!!! I would think after being photographed passed out, falling down in the dirt, mug shot after mug shot, and the huge bags under her eyes during court, at any one of those times she MIGHT have looked in the mirror and said....."Hm, maybe I DO need to change some things about myself."

As far as Dina and her daddy goes....Yikes!!! It does seem to me, unless he's fooled me again, that the only person in this whole ordeal that is actually trying, sincere or not, is Michael. Is it to get back in her life? Probably. But, there could be a consequence of, oh....say....HELP? SOBRIETY? ALIVE?!? I truly believe that if nothing changes, and Dina continues to "help" the way she has been helping, Linds is not going to make it to her 26th birthday. In other words, with this being a progressive disease, Lindsey will be dead within a year of being discharged from BF Clinic.

Good luck Linds....you're going to need it.

abr

Ahhh, such a loser. I didn't know Lindsay was that stupid. How old is she? Time for jail and waste tax payers' monies.

abr

Ahhh, such a loser. I didn't know Lindsay was that stupid. How old is she? Time for jail and waste tax payer's monies.

JLS

Poor Lindsay. She hasn't a clue you don't call up your mother for advice on drug tests. She hasn't connected the dots that "mommy" doesn't give good advice.

If she continues to weave Dina into her life she hasn't a chance. Actually, I don't believe Lindsay has a chance any longer. This is extremely sad but completely OVER.

I do hope the tech she assaulted writes Judge Elden Fox and let's him know she is refusing or creating disturbances to side track drug tests. That's enough to jail LL. Her drug tests are court ordered.

Wallflower

With the type of mother Lindsay has and the inability of Lindsay to take responsibility for any wrong doing, Lindsay will die before reaching 30. I don't wish it but I foresee it. It will be a sad day but not shocking.

Kelly

Dina is Lindsay's go to phone call because she tells her exactly what she wants to hear...NOT what she NEEDS to hear.

Lindsay is an adult. She should be held responsible for her own actions. All parents want to protect their children to a certain extent. Some for the wrong reasons though.

As bad as I hate to say it, Lindsay should just be sent to jail. She needs to be humbled back into reality.

I can already imagine Dina hitting the Today show (and others) saying how Lindsay cannot get help because she gets no privacy since she's a "Lohan" and a "star"

Puleeze!! Spare us all more headlines and send her to jail where she'll have time to think about it all.

bwhite

Lindsay is out of control and her mother fuels the fire. she will never recover. They should just put her in jail, thats clearly where she needs to be. Her entitlement attitude is so old. Just lock her up already so we don't have to hear about her ever again. I know I will never spend money to see any movie she's in. Shes not that talented to begin with no one will ever miss her if she never acts again.

anthony

Do we really care anymore about this topiic. obviously, this girl needs help and the problem I have is that TMZ is so anxious to tell the world about it. Please think about what you are reporting on. Do we really care about this? I am sure that you have never made a mistake. I don't care about Lindsey Lohan at all. Why do you? Imagine that someone follows you around with a camera every second of your life. What would we find? I guess it wouldn't be that interesting because we don't know who you are and how much you are all trying to be actors. Please concentrate on how horrible this country has become and why we shouldn't be more focused on our own lives and forget about the people we wish we could be. Privelege is something you earn not entitled too. Just a thougt.

hjgkj

holy shiz its like everytime she's not in the media for a while she has to come back with a bang.Annoying

Ghoster

Dawn Holland had SIX HOURS to write the report.
Plenty of time to write embellishments.
And Lindsay needs to stay away from her mother Dina "Mama Rose" Lohan.
(Folks, that's a reference to the Musical and Movie "Gypsy".)

jay

to nof #29. i don't believe this woman is looking for cash$$$. her first reaction was to defend herself. not run to an attorney (which is precisely what she should do... now).

your comment on the woman's grammar was uncalled for. not every person has been afforded the opportunity to an elite education or the blessing of being born into a family where correct grammar is embraced. sad but true.

the truth will come out. it's not like lindsey is an angel.

DonW

She just needs to sit quietly in jail for 6 months. No play dates etc.

jack

can we as a society incarcerate this slimy parasite already?

voice of reason

it is insane that this dumb, dumb girl can consistently get away with so much stuff. Way to go for the court department in that area, they are sure setting a excellent precedent for all the young adult women in the district. All you have to do is be hot, rich, and a bitch. You will absolutely get out of anything. And for all that said it was the employees fault because she talked to TMZ. You are stupid as hell. Im sure TMZ talked to her. Their are of course other celebrities at the rehab center. Get this girl the chair. She is a risk to all young teens everywhere.

Lolli

Just another 'victim' trying to cash in on 10 minutes of fame. To bad because there are people out there whothink she is lying!!!