Lohan 'Victim': Lindsay Was Violent, Drinking

12/22/2010 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Betty Ford staffer who claims Lindsay Lohan assaulted her tells TMZ ... Lindsay had been drinking before the incident and hurt her so badly, she's now on workers' comp.

122110_lindsay_lohan4_victim_video
Dawn Holland, who works as a chemical dependency technician at the Betty Ford Clinic, tells us on Sunday, December 12, just after 1 AM, Lindsay and two roommates came home from a night on the town ... violating the curfew policy.

Holland says Lindsay and company jumped a wall, trying to get inside the place she was staying without being noticed. Holland says security stopped the three women, and that's when Lindsay became belligerent and started swearing up a storm.
1221_dawns_injuries_small_launch_v3
Holland says she was called to do a breathalyzer on the 3 women, but Lindsay refused and then pushed her.  Holland says she went back in the house and Lindsay called 911 on the house phone.

Holland says she picked up another house phone to speak with 911, and  Lindsay confronted her again and ripped the phone out of her hand, causing a severe sprain which caused Holland to go out on workers' comp.

Holland says she could smell alcohol on Lindsay's breath.

As for Lindsay's claim Holland touched her first, she says, "I did not touch the woman."

As TMZ first reported, Holland filed a police report and the cops are investigating Lindsay for criminal battery.

LarryP

She just doesn't get it. And her mother is still pulling strings in her life. Two delusions only make a royal mess.

Security was there, so was the technician, so enough witnesses to get the true story. Lohan calling 911 was a preemptive strike to take the spotlight off her most probable drinking.

This saga is coming to an end within a year or so. Lohan s pretty much done, and I used to be optimistic. Imagine the damage to those she actually deals with, like agents and producers. Well on her way to nada.

Marissa

I'm sorry but too many non-celebs are always after money out of these celebrities, don't matter who is at fault but they somehow find ways to provoke that then whine to the public later on how they're going to press charges and boohoo w/e.

In other note, I don't condone that kind of behavior, but I feel the Betty ford staffer is and well exaggerate to get publicity and history out of their sorry lifetime!

Robyn

Serious?!?! What is Lindsey.....90 lbs soakin wet??? I'm sure she took that worker down like a linebacker.....whatever, I think someone wants 15 mins of fame.....

Mary

If they were caught coming over the wall by security then there should be additional witnesses to her belligerent behavior (security guards). It sounds like Lindsay lost it because she got caught. While I don't agree that the tech should be coming to TMZ to tell her story, it sure looks to me like she was just doing her job and Lindsay went off on her because she knew she had screwed up royally. I too used to work in substance abuse rehab - most of the people working there are NOT abusive or on power trips. They are simply trying to help a very tough group of people - addicts and substance abusers who will do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING to get what they want or to avoid consequences for their actions. How easy for Lindsay to say the woman had it 'in' for her - oldest trick in the book. But I don't think it's going to work this time. It's obvious she has learned nothing. I mean seriously ... a week from getting out and she still can't control herself? She need some tough love ... a la what Robert Downey, Jr. got. I hope Judge Fox gives it to her.

Prince Von A-Hole

BOY TMZ has you morons roped in. Those places have cameras everywhere. If any of this were true it can easily be confirmed.

Bippy

She misses her daddy Michael and it causes her to drink and do drugs - I THINK THE B***H SHOULD HANG!!! - SLAP HER AZZ IN PRISON!!! - LOTS OF SAM RONSON TYPES IN PRISON - COULD MEET HER SOUL MATE!! YA KNOW ONE OF THOSE THAT LOOK LIKE A WALRUS!!! MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!

Buzz

Lindsay is a LYING SACK OF CRAP.
However, She will Probably get out of this too, like everything.
I feel Sorry for this Woman, she was just trying to do her Job.
I hope THERE is a VIDEO at BETTY FORD and Caught this on Camera.
Cause, Lindsay she be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for ONCE IN HER LIFE.
She needs to go to Prison. (period)\
She keeps Violating Probabation(period).
JUDGE please, STOP LETTING HOLLYWOOD STARS OFF THE HOOK!

TheFedupCitizen

Someone just thinks she won the ghetto lottery. I smell a rat!

BigRedFan

Lindsay hasn't learned one thing from the Betty Ford Clinic. She deserves hard jail time. She has been given more chances than she deserves. She isn't sorry one bit. Sorry Linsay. We, the public really wanted you to succeed so you could get back to acting, but it is obvious you only care about yourself and your so-called friends are nothing but parasites.

RY

If it's true, this scuffle should be all be recorded on the dispatcher's side of the 911 call. Time will tell.

sandra

This lady is going to be fired for talking to TMZ. You are not allowed to discuss anything about a patient, so you can bet she'll be fired over this! Not to mention she looks like she's moving that hand and fingers around just fine to me. She's just talking to get something out of this for herself. FRAUD! I believe her that Lindsey and her got into it but the fact that she's talking to the media about it, is wrong!!!

who-Dey

Yeah, LiLo broke curfew, which does not need to be ignored. I'm sure they were all tested, which will prove whether or not they were drinking or whatever. BUT, and I'm not a Lilo cheerleader by any means, the fact that this "staffer" is waving an air cast in front of TMZ is just as suspect as their behavior.

two cents

BS. I am NO lindsay fan, but who claims workmans comp for a sprain? Time to hire a PI. Sounds like the worker is pulling insurance fraud and looking to hit paydirt.

Cliff

Attention idiots: Those of you citing patient privacy rights better go back for your second week of law school.

The information provided by the "victim" is the same information you would read in a police report. I guess she violated the rights of Ms. Princess by reporting this incident to law enforcement, right?? Morons...

Jim in Cali

Only question I have is why would the staffer promote what happened to TMZ? Isn't law enforcement enough? Seems like she's looking for a payout.