Prince Von A-hole Hospitalized -- Eye GLUED Shut

12/21/2010 3:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von A-hole is about to undergo a surgical procedure to re-open one of his eyelids ... after dude accidentally grabbed a nail glue bottle instead of his eye drops ... and sealed his peeper shut.

1221_von_anhal_glue_TMZ_ISTOCK_EX
A rep for Zsa Zsa Gabor's hubby tells us Von A-hole was going through his morning routine at the couple's Beverly Hills mansion earlier today ... when he mistakenly grabbed his wife's nail glue and squeezed it into his eyeball ... gluing the damn thing shut.

We're told Prince freaked out -- and was immediately rushed to a local hospital where he was doped up with painkillers and scheduled for a surgical procedure to unstick his eye.

We're told Prince is in good spirits -- for a guy who just glued his own eye shut -- and is expected to be released later today.

lolo

some people will do anything for attention

CJ

Here's a tip...don't keep the nail glue and eye drops in the same cupboard. Dumbass!

Robert

Eye glued shut? Bruises on his knees? Hmmmm....

cindy

What a Dumba*s

Pia

I feel kinda bad I laughed at him. Must be awful to be stuck in the hospital at Christmas. I hope he keeps his chin up ...especially when he's spray-tanning - those lines on his neck are epic.

lisa

same thing happened to me but i was playing with super glue in high school. it is impossible to glue your eye lid to your eye. i bet he only glued his eyelashes together. no "surgery" is required, just pry them suckers apart and flush the eye out.

Susan

OH MY GOSH, that had to be so painful. Poor guy, I hope he doesn't lose eyesight.

Those of you who are posting mean things, no matter how you feel about this guy, it's disgusting to make jokes about this.

JLS

This is the second person I have known of that did this. The nail glue and eye drop bottles are extremely alike.

I wish him well. What a painful deal.

As for these posters that are so mean, I wish they'd glue their typing fingers to a train track making the world a signficantly better place to live.

scott

I get high in the mornings too but come on man!!!
**** like this is what is making it hard for us to legalize it!
Get it together man

red

lol, I did the same thing a few years back.

Lisa

When I first read the headline, I couldn't stop laughing. But reading the story, this must have been an excruciating painful moment. Glad he's okay. Why call him an A-hole?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

glad he can see still

AcesNEights

WHAT an A-HOLE!!

k

did you guys just photoshop a glue container over a ****?

MsPhoenix

This is as uncommon as you would think. I did this once reach for eye drops, picked up nail glue instead. I had flushed my eye with the eye drop saline solution and went to the ER. No surgery was need my cornea was even scratched.

Just proves that s_it happens.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments