Prince Von A-hole Hospitalized -- Eye GLUED Shut

12/21/2010 3:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von A-hole is about to undergo a surgical procedure to re-open one of his eyelids ... after dude accidentally grabbed a nail glue bottle instead of his eye drops ... and sealed his peeper shut.

1221_von_anhal_glue_TMZ_ISTOCK_EX
A rep for Zsa Zsa Gabor's hubby tells us Von A-hole was going through his morning routine at the couple's Beverly Hills mansion earlier today ... when he mistakenly grabbed his wife's nail glue and squeezed it into his eyeball ... gluing the damn thing shut.

We're told Prince freaked out -- and was immediately rushed to a local hospital where he was doped up with painkillers and scheduled for a surgical procedure to unstick his eye.

We're told Prince is in good spirits -- for a guy who just glued his own eye shut -- and is expected to be released later today.

tony

sure it was glue? or maybe he had an accident with one of his gay escorts. it´s an open secret in L.A. ;-)

Amy

This actually happened once at the Eye Dr.'s office where I worked... a lady came in, and the exact same thing had happened to her...she thought she was grabbing the eye drops/ointment, but it was super glue. Her eyelid was glued shut, and it took the Dr. a LONG time, but he was able to open her eye by prying out each eyelash from the glue one at a time with tweezers.

sothernbelleintx

My son did that when he was in 1st grade --- He didn't have to have pain killers, and it pretty much takes care of itself after a couple of days naturally -- but they did have to cut his eyelashes off since they were glued too!!

Val

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!!

V

Publicity stunt. If his eye was closed shut how was he chatting on aol this morning???

Diana

I've done that very thing. It's not easy to get over.

♥EverybodyLuvsMe♥

That article was hilarious! Reminds me of when my friend chugged a bottle of nail polish remover in her sleep instead of the bottle of water beside her bed. I wouldn't wish either cir***stance on anyone...but really...its funny!!!

Babs

too bad his missed that giant hole lower down, he could have done us all a favour and glued his mouth shut.

Woody McBrreairty

This guy's quest for publicity has gone away over the top. He called 911 & said there was a giant snake wound around his gate (they found no evidence) then he called 911 & said he swallowed a bumble bee and was talken away by emergency (they could find no evidence), now he glued his stupid eye shut with fingernail glue! Simply unbelievable how an old man can engage in such petty attempts for attention. He seems to be mentally disturbed. This is not taking into account the time he said he was robbed & handcuffed naked to the steering wheel of his
Rolls Royce, was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, lost 10 million $ in investments with Bernie Madoff, and on & on. He apparently has no shame or sense of dignity, but his behavior is actually getting scary. I can't believe the 911 people havn't caught on to his publicity tricks yet

GeneL

DUMB ****!

That is all.

all about fashion

he needs some press, because he has no cash anymore. lianaagulha

Pyrrho

A few questions...

Who the f_ck keeps nail glue next to eye drops?

And since when does Zsa Zsa do her own nails so that she needs to keep that around? Doesn't she have enough trouble feeding herself at this point? Shouldn't she have someone doing that for her? And wouldn't that person have their own in a kit or something?

I call BS on this story.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I am sorry but that's hilarious!

Cartman

I knew a kid who superglued a loose ceiling tile in his dorm room and a big old drop fell into his eye and glued it shut. He freaked out and was screaming and they had to operate to cut it loose. He was able to see but it really messed up his face as his one eye looked sort of Asian after that.

A-hole is a dork but I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

donna

Oh I feel for him...hope he recuperates quickly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments