« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Favre Allegedly Asked Sterger for Masturbation Video

12/23/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The former NY Jets employee who allegedly received penis photos from Brett Favre also claims she got a text message from the NFL legend ... in which he asks her for a video of her masturbating -- this according to sources connected to the investigation.

1222_Favre_Sterger_GETTY_EX_3

We're told Jenn Sterger received the sextual request back in late 2008 -- months after Favre allegedly sexted over the pics of little Brett.

It's unclear if Sterger has turned over the video request text message to the NFL -- which is currently investigating Favre to see if he violated the league's personal conduct policy.

Calls to Favre's camp have not been returned. Sterger's manager and lawyer have also declined to comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cravin Morehead

This may be true, because Favre seems kind of hard up. But who in their right mind would want to see this worn out skank naked? Gross!

CrisDizzle

i guess that's what Brett Favre meant by saying he's a Wraggler Guy! ;-]

mr expert

THIS IS FUNNY IM 40 SOMETHING IVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES WHO HASENT SOUNDS LIKE SHE WAS ENJOYING IT NOW TRYING TO BENEFIT FROM IT PROBALLY MASTURBATING TO LITTLE BRET NOW IVE SEEN ALOT OF WOMEN DO IT I HOPE THEY DONT EXSPECT MONEY FROM ME IM BROKE INFACT STATISTIC SAY ALOT OF PEOPLE DO IT DONT WANT PICTURES FROM HER TO MUCH MONEY PEOPLE JUST NEED TO ENJOY A LITTLE THRILL ONCE IN AWHILE

mr expert

kadi

Jesus what ever happened to the good ol days when a man hit on a woman & she had the balls to tell him NO! And that was the end of it. All this skank had to do was tell him NO. Now all these whores want to sue & get some fame. For the love of God, get an effin job & earn your own money. Brett Farve has always been a goof ball who likes to joke around. No doubt he may not know when to quit sometimes. But Jesus we live in a world who has to sue for every thing. Brett Favre has been embarressing his wife thier whole life together BUT NO doubt he loves her. I can't help but think this skank GAVE out her phone # then cried wolf when some one called or played a joke!!!! I remember once some guy hitting on me & I said NO THANKS....too bad it didn't occur to me to SUE him!! PLEASE. Fame whore. I think someone from the Jets is paying this girl to make a fool of Brett...just my own opinion.

eyeinthesky

Hey u want a picture of masturbation, get a mirror, douche!

DenisE

You wish he would go away, and Michael Vick is still playing....what`s wrong with this picture!

SeekingTruth

I don't know a guy who hasn't asked a woman to send him masturbation videos or naked pics for that matter. And, to this day I haven't met the girl who hasn't willingly oblige to such requests.
My point is that this woman was involved or was willing to play along. Otherwise Bret would not have felt comfortable enough to make such requests. TMZ get the full story will ya!

bufordc

The question we should be asking is how did it get to this. If this started over two years ago. Someone had to make the first move. That first move was welcomed with open arms. So why now? Why all of this?

bufordc

No comment

The NFL has ****ed around with the case long enough... the season is all but over for the Vikings. So, the NFL's so investigation will allow Brett to retire without suspension or disgrace. I don't agree with this woman, but the NFL has totally protect Favre unlike other players. Ben Roethlisberger was punished swiftly for his behavior.

silver bullet

After reviewing these comments I wish IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO when most women and men did not kiss and tell.........for an average of a few minutes of pleasure mixed with extortion, people have leveraged it into fame and = money. Amazing for what comes naturally to most people....

Look at Kim Kardashian - a sex tape started it all for the family......20 years ago, they would have been relegated to a peep show on 42nd Street NYC - media mongers who have found the easy way to wealth......can't wait for when mainstream media starts reporting on gays hitting on gays extorting for money via sexual escapades............I love human nature, ain't it great....

Shawn

I really don't understand why his private life has anything to do with the NFL. Yes, it was stupid to send a picture of his penis, but is it any of his employers business? What I do on my own time is my own damn business. I hope he doesn't pay her off, she don't deserve it. If his wife has issues with it, that is her business.
As far as the role model argument, if you let your kids look up to professional athletes, then you are the idiot, not the athlete. A kid could learn a lot from watching playing film of Farve. It is the parents responsibility to instill a good moral compass and ethics into a child. Oh wait, no one wants to take responsibility anymore, so go ahead and blame someone else.

pattycake

Even on my worse day I'm still glad I'm not Favre or married to him. Turns out my plain ole life is a million times better than his.
There have been rumors about him for a long time and I'm glad someone finally put him in his place. Weren't there 2 other women in NY who said he was bothering them too? He seems to have no shame.

wasted days and wasted nights

Until he does her right, she's gonna be all over him like a bedbug.

tigress

I don't know whay she is making such a fuss the gun wasn't loaded and no one was harmed. This Bimbo had to be encouraging him and leading him on because most normal men would not send his nudies out there, risking this backlash, especially a married man. Now,the Bimbo wants fame and fortune.