Clooney's GF -- The Gift That Keeps on Giving

12/22/2010 7:05 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

While on vacation in Mexico on Wednesday, George Clooney got the best early Christmas gift ... girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in an itty bitty bikini.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

Big presents come in tiny swimsuits.

Chris O.

ALL THE JEALOUS FEMALES ON TMZ ARE CRACKING ME UP.
HEY LADIES - NO MAN WANTS A SOFT FLABBY CHICK WHO WILL ONE DAY GO TO FATNESS --
GAY DUDES DO MAYBE. WE ALL WANT A TONED CHICK WITH ABS WHO LOOKS AMAZING NAKED!
CELLULITE IS DISGUSTING

Tinalouise

#16 a big LOL to you.. If i think a woman has a good body I am not afraid to say it. Actually I posted about Fergies body a while ago because that woman has a great body. Don't assume things in life it isn't to your advantage....

LeRoy

Looks good :)

comeonalready

I think she's quite lovely and has an amazing a**. These photos don't do it justice.

And I'd counter that he's just not that 'in' to performing for the paparazzi.

sweetdee88

band tatoo! gross! have him pay to get that **** removed

Zippy T. Pinhead

So what do these "Big Celebs" do, shoot a film for one month and then vacation for eleven months? That's what wrong with this world, they pay these bozos big bucks for nothing while hard working people get the scraps.

Ginger

Very funny. Clooney and a girl? Ha! Brad Pitt said George likes blonde boys.

NYC

Wow..she looks like shes on crack! Anyway, I think Clooeny is a dirty old man that preys on young women.

Lets Be Honest

I'm not sure whats more distracting, that sour-puss face or that stupid tattoo on her arm.

snaffuu'

Hey George, Please run for President in 2012, The we would be one up on France w/ Eli' ass our first lady, Eli's can't stop the wars but she will def get u two terms is office & maybe more...)))

snaffuu'

Hey George, Please run for President, then we would be one up on France w/ Eli' in ass our First Lady......)))

nisiek

damn George could you look any less interested in her?? This does nothing for the gay rumors...makes them seem real...and anyhow any man no matter how gay would at least acknowledge a woman in a string bikini!!

annie2

She has an awesome body...what I don't get is for being in such great shape, how is it she can never find a swimsuit that fits her? They are always riding up her crack...weird...in fact it's the only condition I ever see her.

Athina

It's become popular to say she looks like a man. I say far from it. She has a beautiful face and a gorgeous body. I'm still mad at Clooney though for wasting money to see his crap movie The Men Who Sleep With Goats or whatever it was called.

steve

Is he not in his 60's or 70's now!!