Little Randy in

'A Christmas Story'

'Memba Him?!

12/22/2010 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ian Petrella is best known for playing little brother Randy in the Christmas classic "A Christmas Story." Guess what he looks like now!

1222_memba_launch_v5

Trevis Miho

Since there are no comments on this, I feel it's my duty to say "A Christmas Story" is absolutely a timeless CLASSIC, and there probably wasn't anyone who could've played Randy better. I'm sure there are quite a few people out there (including myself)who can say they watch this movie at LEAST a handful of times every year.

Mrs. Scott

Ha, ha! God I love that movie! It's one of our family's favorites! He grew up to be a good looking man. I agree with the 1st poster, this movie is a classic! Merry Christmas all!

snooki = CaCa

I hate to do this but there is a debate going around about who is better Drake or Eminem. A lot of people are talking about it so i want to know from the fans themselves. this is all because the eminem drake diss track that was dropped today...here -> http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco .... now everybody is buzzing. So TMZ, who is better. Drake or Eminem? lets let the fans decide.

Sad sad

My favorite Christmas movie. He grew up cute.

me

You'll shoot your eye out!

sem

"I can't put my arms down"

"You can put your arms down when you get to school"

Nancy

We took a ride this past summer to Cleveland to see "The Christmas Story" House and Randy was at the house for the summer. I got a picture of him in front of the christmas tree. I don't think that alot of people on the tour were aware of the fact that it was actually Randy.

jcw

I had an email exchange with Ian a couple of years back around this time of year. He seems to enjoy that people remember him so fondly every year and is one very, very nice guy.

ha ha

My all Time FAV Xmas movie and I cant wait to watch it on TBS Xmas EVE!!!!!!

suzanne

Wow wondered what he looked like all grown up. I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS STORY, WATCH EVERY CHRISTMAS ALL DAY

USAF Chick

"Show me how the little piggies eat!!" HAHAHAHA...I love that movie...I watch it every year around this time at least 3 to 5 times!!

Northerner

TMZ must now be reading minds...mine at least!
i just seen a commercial for Christmas Story earlier this evening
and it popped into my head... "i wish TMZ would post a 'member him' for Randy" and now here he is. VERY FREAKY!

and yes, this is a timeless classic i watch several times every season. and i see its on all day this weekend so i know what i will be watching.

Jen