Mel and Oksana Split Lucia Down the Middle

12/23/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through her pad ...
Lucia was staring ... out the window for dad.

But we kid.  TMZ has learned baby Lucia will spend Xmas Eve with Oksana Grigorieva and Xmas day with Mel Gibson.

1222_oksana_mel_lucia_EX_EX
That's the plan that was hashed out, and it should go off without a glitch.  We're told the hand off is supposed to take place sometime Saturday morning.

The baby transfer has not always gone smoothly.  Last month Mel almost called the cops on Oksana for refusing to turn Lucia over on time.

And to all a good night.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

little aussie reader

and a Merry Christmas to you too, misssahara :o)

Cthrew

This is good news, now where is all that other do***entation Harvey was promising? In a recent Live segment he said "oooh, I WISH I could tell you what I know." Carnival Barker Harve, that's him. All blow, not show.

Phreaky

Haven't seen a baby that unfortunate looking since Harlow Madden.

ohreally

Thi is simply WONDERFUL! I am SO happy little Lucia will be with her Daddy on Christmas day!

misssahara

Thank You for your wishes, Little Aussie Reader!!
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Majestik

Geez, I'm going through this same dilemma to see my grand-daughter, NO not like the Gibson case but we want to see her and are in contact with her FOSTER mom who has fifty percent control. I just hope Mel has equal rights, like we are fighting for and getting them easily.

Kelly

Funny how life is!

For a man who is such a racist...he sure does have a very, how do you say?...um..."ethnic looking" daughter.

She's one of those kids that you say "Aww, she's so sweet!"

I know I'll be bashed for that comment but come on, you know it's true.

LeeLoo

Neither of these people should have custody of this poor little girl. Mel is a violent racist and Oksana is a manipulative liar. I do believe that he was physically violent at some point but not to the point that Oksana has claimed and she is exploiting her situation so she can get money which is absolutely despicable. Someone needs to adopt this poor child and give her some TLC. At least her father is and will be able to afford her therapy bills.

framed-heart

Good! I'm glad Mel has the baby for Christmas - that is fair considering that the mother wouldn't let him see her for Father's day AND the baby's first birthday.

Ideas Come Free

Wow, Mel is a very wealthy dude, according to that picture of him, he doesn't bother using a toothbrush or at least getting rid of that "dingy" look on his teeth. Gross! Plus, his skin looks like crap, and he's not that old.

By the way, that baby looks nothing like him.

Maya

I think this is wonderful. Could have done without the ads of Ryder in the Black Swan right underneath the story. Kinda shabby Harvey.

I also kinda wish TMZ would not post so many photos of Lucia when Mel wants to guard her privacy. She is beautiful and adorable...but I'm just sayin.

janet

Thats good Lucia can be around with her other brothers and sister

get a life ho

After seeing this pic Im thinking Jackie Chan may be the father ??,.,..,,.,.,.

Racist Mel needs a better toothbrush .,.,.,

janet

I'm glad Gibson is still fighting for his daughter even though the judge isn't really cutting him any breaks.

I like the idea that Gibson still won't have anything to do with Ox won't even speak to her. Doesn't even want to look at her.

I'm glad Gibson has her for Christmas. You know there will be alot of home movies that day.

This is Janet from Jersey wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and New Year.

azlee

hope the whole family will be there sharing the fun and family times.