Miley Cyrus

Whipping Herself on Movie Set

12/23/2010 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus has developed an addiction on the set of her new movie -- she can't stop singing that damn catchy Willow Smith song about hair whipping!!!!

1222_miley_cyrus_willow_smith_EX_TMZ

According to our spies on set ... Miley has been passing the time between takes on the set of "So Undercover" by constantly singing "Whip My Hair" ... and even busting out the dance moves.

Side effects of excessive hair whipping include sore neck, dementia ... and loss of friends.

1223_miley_cyrus_footer

samantha

this seems like a publicity stunt - to get willow famous through miley- or miley through willow- like it matters. willow is cute but i dont like how she became famous through her parents.

marcoe

how is this news? who cares?

LJ

Umm...who gives a ****?

Shannon

Does her redneck white trash version go something like this...?
"I like whip my hair back and forth, and you know like whip back and forth, like just like whip like it"

Fish

Miley Cyrus is a babe. Will smiths kids could be the ugliest kids around.

Fish

Will smith has the ugliest kids in the world and the only reason these people are in the media because "day parents be famous" (that's how those people talk)

Wiley

Willow is a lot more mature than Miley and Miley probably idolizes her real talent.

Don

Too bad she sold out and thinks she has to be sexual to sell her music. She will never attain the status respectfully as Taylor Swift has. Miley is taking the path of Britney Spears and you see where that gets you ~ LOL sad lil girl ~ My kids don't like her since she started her antics

Warren

Miley and Britney both made more money and are richer than Taylor Swift. So I guess they are still doing OK. Miley has at least two movies coming out next year and she is lined up for another. Miley is great in concert too. So we shall see. Miley is hot!

eli

I feel so sorry for the TMZ staff member who made this post...:( I mean, really, my heart breaks for them. Instead of you know...doing something productive with their life they have to do this. Don't you hate your life? Seriously, I think you should quit now and go out and follow your dreams!! Well, unless this is your dream...in that case, please don't procreate - for the sake of humanity.

Cryptic

I dont like Miley for various reasons and I hope Willow wont become annoying cu her 1 hit so far is...either way I look at it I could care less about this article though

bored

So I'm not the only one...

rosekiller56

oooooooooooommmmmgggggggggnot again . just leave the poor girl alone she didnt do nothen to yall like a lot of ppl say yall are just haters you just want to be her . you can see it right away by the way u writghin

POP

I am Mod and and ex-Skin and a now born again Mod in the higher now known group as in a Sharpie and a Skinhead Against Racial Prejudice at all but a new way as the leaders of all Mod people and that is that and I am a guy from L.A. and true and a painter and writer to be in your head too soon but you are all into the game of the something and the men are in and out but know that we as in the Mod generation are about you and them and the Blitz is a Skrewdriver and Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce my old band Scrath Acid and Beefeater and Jesus Lizard and too true! But if you are all into the man in POP well that is me and a Sharpie wears Izod and runners and leather uppers (girls have tube socks) and the man is a David Bowie hair cut like Ziggy and too true as for the way i am in the jackets and suspenders and you'll see me in East L.A. Boyle Heights and from Sacramento and a good way of Art and writing and Music composing and too true and finally get a job at all! Bye POP

sorina

dear miley to you a stupid

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments