Naomi Campbell -- Weavin' Through Miami

12/23/2010 10:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With her weave holding on for dear life, 40-year-old supermodel Naomi Campbell showed off her Victoria's secret hairline while shopping in Miami on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Now everyone knows what to get Naomi for Christmas. Okrrrr!

bfaT

i think naomi is an icon and beautiful! she is one of the world's most succesfull women... an inspiration for all her charity work as well!

Timu

I would feel sorry for her if she were a decent nice lady but she seems to be not.. I will just laugh in this case..

Timu

Michelle

This should be the new ad campaign for the Brazilian blowout..lol!!

Sarcastic1

Drugs dried out her scalp. She was to dumb to wear a hat on a windy day.

Sarcastic1

Recession hitting everybody... Ms Thing had to cut back on her glue.

Becca

I am a white woman who has had extensions for several years. The first time, I let the stylist glue wefts to my head. When she removed them, half my hair was gone. Go with pre-bonded, strand-by-strand human hair or high quality human hair clip-ins with very tiny clips. Never let a stylist glue anything to your scalp!

Renee

She has a front lace wig that is why she looks like she is bald. The wig is sewed to a wig cap. Either way good lord!

crazy christmas pie

karen1109: so not true--when I met Naomi she was sweet as pie--it's just with her work that she turns impatient and demanding. She's actually a very interesting and beautiful woman--inside and out--she just gets a lot of bad press due to her success. . . .but I'm sure she ain't worried about this little "incident" she's well adjusted to realize the illusion is not reality--plus she's the best at what she does. . . .good for her!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Not surprised. She's simply physically manifesting the ugliness of her personality.

Kay

I thought she was beautiful when she was young, but her face looks hard since she messed with her nose. A shame.

Sarcastic1

Antuwan Dotson should make a song & video called Hide Yo-Weave

fifi

Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington,
Claudia Schiffer & Linda Evangelista all still model & Cindy & Christy are also extremely successful businesswomen. Do you watch tv? Then surely you've seen Linda's L'Oreal ads. I don't see Naomi representing a major cosmetics company. All of these women also are married & have children, things Naomi has not done. So they are all very successful with the added work of marriage & kids. They win. Naomi is a bald, bitter, mean bitch.

Vera

<--proud beautiful and natural haired black woman. And my hairline is lovely!

It's a shame that with all the she has and stylist at her disposal, you would think there was someone who specialized in preventing that from happening. Oh well.

on MJJ's side

i dont care what you did to yourself Naomi!! i just wont forget you flirting with Michael Jackson! why are you so lucky to flirt with the sexiest man ever?!?!

chick