« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

#137 So you are racial profiling "a car full of blacks"? WTF, what about a car full of trailer park trash like yourself Johnny 5ive??? Like I said before Wayne Newton wouldn't have this problem nor would Steve Wynn..and you keep on trusting all white people after all they have never murdered, done drugs, raped, or stolen...You are an IDIOT! You can't judge by skin color..if you do you'll get exactly what you deserve one day.

James

He needs to move if security is going to give him these problems. How would you like it if you had to show your ID just to enter your own house. I think these security guards are just trying to pick a fight. So they can say they were knock out by one of the greatest boxers of all time. Or maybe Floyd was just taking out his aggression since he hasn't fought in a while.

teresa

They wouldnt ID Mr Newton, or other 'high' ahem echelon celebs. As stated earlier, Mr Mayweather is world famous AND very famous, relevant and active in that town.

Some of you smart mouths mouthing off, shut yer dumb dumb traps. You don't live in the real world. Probly most people there dont get I'd'. I don't care what you THINK works, if you are the new guy and you want to keep your job, ya better live in the REAL WORLD. And if you think the bigshots and most recognizable vehicles get carded, then I think you're highly delusional.

The employee simply could have used some common sense and courtesy. Something I'm sure he naturally does for all the nice fancy white people.

shark

someone needs to knock mayweather the f*ck out...****y idiot.
hope he loses all his money one day and then see how he behaves.

Bradley Smith

Gayweather is just another dumb punk he should be like the rest if this "kind" and abuse welfare.

Ben from Baltimore

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the next Mike Tyson. Enough said.

Pistol

How difficult is it to pull out identification? What an ego. Instead of whipping out a driver's license, he has to throw a hissy fit and jump out of the car to open the gate himself? Feeling entitled much?

henry

where is his "expensive" cars?

Janeny

Acosta: Some people have short or poor face recognition. It is not so hard to reach for your pocket and show your ID

# 1 Security guards need to be qualified for the job. If they have a poor recognition skills this automatically disqualifies them for this job. # 2 is a problem-solving skills that by the way can be a life-savior. This guy lacks both skills.
I am sure he was just harassing FLoyd for the sole purpose to expose this video as a proof and in connection to of his earlier battery charges. The guard is not being professional. I assume this gated community security retaliate against one particular resident of this community either out of some old stuff, or out of bias or bigotry. Maybe Floyd should address this with the Board and see how they respond. Maybe it's the COMMUNITY who don't want him there and they are just using the guards to force him out.

Janeny

InsaneClownPosseChaos

I could agree with you, partially.

Janeny

If the guard was new on the job he should've explained it to Floyd, like, "I apologize for insisting on your id but I am new here and don't know who is who, so will you please show me your id which i will not ask for the next time I see ya." Something like that. People respond adequately when they are addressed adequately.

Janeny

I don't know how this video can prove the battery charges. It only proves the guard is giving him hard time at 4 am. It's his house, the guard knows who he is, but deliberately aggravating Floyd by denying him access to his house. I think Floyd has enough to file a complaint against the stupid guard. The guard is professionally unfit.

Cecilia

Mayweather should be more humble and grateful for what he has..if that security guard had not been doing his job at that time of night..and something had gone wrong..they might have then had to go back to review those tapes and saw that he didn't ask for an ID..which would have cost him his job.

Please respect those less fortunate than you Mr. Mayweather..

After all..it's not what you HAVE that counts in life...it's WHAT you are...

JungleTails com

If Floyd doesn't like the iron bars keeping him outside, he’s really not going to be happy when they keep him inside.

Cecilia

In my first post prior to the one above I was all gung ho for Mayweather..but it's seriously not that hard to accomodate the people that are protecting you and your neighborhood, is it?