« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JackyD233

If Floyd had any sense he'd be happy the security guards are actually doing their job. They are suppose to check ID's and watch who is coming in and out of the GATED community. Floyd would be the first to assault and harass security guards if anyone go by them and to his house because they were too relaxed. Too bad he's dumb as hell and has a huge ego. Maybe you shouldn't live in a gated community, maybe you should have just showed ID and went on your way, maybe you need to learn some respect for other people.

bob

hire pacioue as a guard and he wouldnt act like that he would run

JR

#191 - Great comment!!

teresa

#169, That's funny you judge me for seeing this in a common sense way. Funny how I never had A THING GAVE TO ME NOR DO I EXPECT ANYTHING. And funny how I WORKED HARD FOR EVERYTHING I GOT.

Funny and OBVIOUS how YOU truly see other people. Funny as in sad and pathetic.

Team Floyd all the way.

ciimonstr

MAY

youre a talented wealthy black man with black guards..
would you now consider having a white man do your "front desk" services, you may just appreciate how much higher your standards are raised in contention.

ciimonstr@...g. box.

Big Red

You racist ass people always got **** to say about blacks, the guy is trying to get into his house and he's being provoked. Everyone in Las Vegas should know Floyd Mayweather and the residential security should know as well. TMZ is starting **** and its just a matter of time before its going to be another riot and every black male is going to **** some white guy up just for making a mockery out of us on this media bull****. KEEP ON WITH THIS BULL**** and Were Gonna Give you something to write about, can't prison us all!!

Dash

To all you fools that think floyd was wrong F yall, he's one of the riches dudes in vegas and in that little community where he lives. No one can't explain how they don't know who he is whatever if it was Mel's racist azz they would've let him right thur so STFU idiots

Paladin

It never ceases to amaze me when people pay BIG money to live in "secured" communities and then get ticked off when the people who are supposed to secure the place do their job. Has Mr. Mayweather complained when someone came to his door without his approval before? Guess what? The HOA is going to tell the guards to ID ANYONE going up there. Ex-spouses have been buzzed into gated communities and killed their spouses or trashed their houses because security guards "recognized" them and buzzed them in. (same thing at almost all ex employee workplace shootings)If his post orders say he has to ID everyone, he was just doing his job. Also, if you are DRIVING the car, and you tell the guard you have no ID, now you've FORCED him to delay you and exacerbated the situation because he knows you're lying and he now has to cover his butt in case it gets back to his boss lest he lose his job. Floyd, instead of complaining and berating the guy who's trying to protect you, (especially if you've had this issue before) have you ever taken the time to introduce yourself, shake their hands, thank them for the thankless low paid job they do, maybe sign a couple of autographs? I GUARANTEE the attitude toward you would change and next time they'd buzz you right through if it's allowed. Like Momma used to say, "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!" I'm just saying...

Paladin

It never ceases to amaze me when people pay BIG money to live in "secured" communities and then get ticked off when the people who are supposed to secure the place do their job. Has Mr. Mayweather complained when someone came to his door without his approval before? Guess what? The HOA is going to tell the guards to ID ANYONE going up there. Ex-spouses have been buzzed into gated communities and killed their spouses or trashed their houses because security guards "recognized" them and buzzed them in. (same thing at almost all ex employee workplace shootings)If his post orders say he has to ID everyone, he was just doing his job. Floyd, instead of complaining and berating the guy who's trying to protect you, (especially if you've had this issue before) have you ever taken the time to introduce yourself, shake their hands, thank them for the thankless low paid job they do, maybe sign a couple of autographs? I GUARANTEE the attitude toward you would change and they'd buzz you right through. Like Momma used to say, "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!" I'm just saying...

HairbySapphire

Got to love the "gated community"

jess

I hate this Motherf*@#@. He's just a punk with money dodging Manny, but I have to take his side on this one. Those guards are there to protect the residents from strangers, stockers, fans, and the rif-raf from getting in. They know he lives there. They were trying to push his buttons on purpose....Bet if there was a black security guard they wouldn't be so by the book about ID for Mayweather. As much as I hate him, the security guard knows him and he even says, "I know who you are, but I need an ID" Why? HE LIVES THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron

The Security Officer was doing his job. Mayweather lives in an upscale neighborhood that demands tight security. The officer's post orders probably state everyone gets ID'd. It doesn't matter whether you know them or not. Mayweather should apologize to the officer.

jjohnson

Mayweather is a punk. He is use to getting his way and the minute he doesn't he becomes the ANGRY BLACK MAN. He will one day come across someone who will not put up with his S*** and pull out a GAT and smoke his BLACK ASS. He comes from a family of punks, and his kids will grow up the same way. You can take the NEGRO out of the HOOD but you can't take the HOOD out of da NEGRO... NUF SAID

Look at email

Possibly good for a B&E charge if nothing else!

Hogcrik

" Miss Jackson if you're nasty "