« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Allison

It wasn't that bad...

SallyChi

More than likely Steroids. TMZ didn't explain if he lived in a gated community; that's what it sounds like.

maliek johnson

**** TMZ for trying to expose a successful black young athlete who is good at what he does **** the media trying to expose him making him the bad guy thats what they good at you can do better than that then to show a guy trying to get into his own house and making him look bad wow what is this world has come into.

tgrfan42069

guard shoulda told him if he dont shut his trap he would bring pac man down there to shut it for him.i bet floyd woulda sped off..because he wants nothing to do with he pac man.

maliek johnson

at PETER LEE your comments are racist comments you need to watch what you say, you saying that because you can't say that to his face you are a coward and not a man so if i was you i won't refer to black people as monkey like you said monkeys and he needs to beat on his chest stop hating don't hate congratulate

da troof

"He could have handled it better, sure...but given the prior incidents with these security guards, Mayweather probably doesn't like them and vice versa."

Posted at 1:12 AM on Dec 27, 2010 by Chris

The is no "handling it better". Only a black guy would challenged to handle it better, when a minimum waged yt security guard, offends you. Dont offend the owners, period.

"Why is Mayweather driving his car without ID or a license?"

Posted at 1:53 AM on Dec 27, 2010 by Mike

He wasnt w/o ID. but he wasnt gonna be humiliated by the gateboy either. so he didnt produce it. I wouldnt have either

"Yet another athlete with the ghetto mentality who thinks the world revolves around him. "

Unbelievable!

Posted at 1:04 AM on Dec 27, 2010 by thehoch

Yet another honkey, that thinks blacks are subservant. this close to getting "whupped" lol

Bubba

It does not matter if this "little kid" lives there or not. He could simply have shown his id. The security guard is doing his job.

Mike

You have this problem with one of the security people there and then you go and make trouble for this guy? What kind of a thing is that to do to someone? Don't you think this guy has kids, a family? You go off and make trouble for this poor guy, because your famous?
It's not right to cause trouble. Using this guy as a scapegoat, just so you can say to TMZ and the police "look it's them not me".

You show up at a CHECKPOINT where all they do all day long 24 hours a day is ask for ID and you yell "I AINT GOT NO ID".

If you had balls like a real man you would get drunk out of your skull and go up a POLICE sober check point and yell "I'M DRUNK OUT OF MY SKULL", see where that gets you. Leave the little security guy alone.

JB

Ah, again, we take some idiot, stroke his ego for years, make him think he's god, then he turns into some conceited, power monger who thinks the world revolves around him? Hopefully this latest coke/roid will put him in the ground.

ANicole

That was NOT a "nuclear" verbal attack at all....isn't it is house? Let him in!!!! Are u people serious? Leave your house right now and come back at 4am to an old ass guard saying "show me ID" I'd be like..."SHOW ME YOURS because I LIVE HERE."

Mike

He just starts screaming at the security guard like a maniac. That's not how you treat people. The guard seemed like a nice person.

I hope karma comes down hard on this person, for the rest of his miserable life.

Mike

Something seems VERY fishy here TMZ. At the very end Mayweather says to the security guard "I put your money on the shelf", a tip? Tip for what?

Mike

The Security Guard was nothing but a class act to that waste of humanity.

Does Floyd the idiot think the guards enjoy asking guy after guy for ID?

The security guard did his damn JOB and I can't believe that people can't understand that. If the guard would have it his way he wouldn't ask anyone for an ID, it's not like he's doing it for fun.

Floyd the barber needs to grow up and learn how to show basic respect to people. I hope he pays for this crap.

Shread

All the pressure from:
1. Running away from Manny.
2. Knowing his career is history.
3. Being a insecure psychopath.
4. Knowing that he will be in Jail soon rather than later....
has begun to take it's toll on this chicken sh*t loser.
Good riddance! Boxing does not need this creep.

Steve

This video is pathetic. Some crappy security company sells their CCTV footage to try and cause trouble for Mayweather. Shows the shameful way America has gone where the paparazzi and some nasty little security company boss think they can get away with something like this. Shame they did nothing worthwhile in their lives and have to cling to the coattails of anyone famous.