« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

aston

Not a well-balanced adult, but the guard has no business asking for ID from people he clearly knows. What's the point of that?

Joao

TMZ is indeed a sensationalist, petty website...

THE MAN WANTED TO GO HOME!!! It's that's simple, the goofy "security guard", who sounded like he is afraid of his own shadow, and probably couldn't catch a sloth, leave alone a criminal, knew the guy was a resident but appeared to have enjoyed exercising his "power" (albeit meager) by insisting on an ID... If anything the guard should be fired as well as whoever posted this STUPID nothing for TMZ

nicky25

I love how people are defending him saying he is a good guy. He is a thug that beat up his wife. Defend that.

SUN

Hi is a ****y arrogant a#s!! Of course the guard kenw it was his house, but they have a policy to ask everyone for ID... You cant expect the guards to know every home owner/family member by face- so they have to implement this policy. I am quite sure if they didnt have this- the home owners would complain one someone broke into their expensive home. This jerk drove up with an attitude, and lied and said he didnt have ID?? Just to provoke something... You have to drive with a liscence right?? If I were the home owners association; I would get rid of this fool! The guard was just doing his job, and shouldnt be subjected to this fools vulgar behavior.

Skeep

Some one please drop this foo! -- You can take his ass out the hood but can't take the hood out of him.

Also, what the heck is he advrtising on the side of his mini van? I don't think he's going to get a tip as he was late and his attitude is really bad. If he wants to keep his job he's going to have to change his way of thinking.

chris-leo

driving with no license..?? seriously??

Tango

What an A-hole.
Money doesn't buy class.
He bought in a gated community - what does he think? The sun rises and sets on him?
This poor guy working a 4 in the morning could get fired for not following protocol.
I think the "association" should kick Mayweather out of their gated community.
JERK.

lowens1975

If he has problems with guards at his front gate then he needs to sell and find a place without them. Another idiot who buys into to the whole 'deed restricted community' thing and then doesn't feel like the rules apply him.

tenmileg

Again, this show us that all the money in the world still can't by character or integrity!

BIGPAPI175914

FLOYD IS A PUNK. REAL CHAMPIONS DON'T ACT LIKE THAT. YOU'LL NEVER SEE PAQUIO FIGHTING WITH A SECURITY GUARD. I GUESS FLOYD JUST DOESN'T GET ANY RESPECT. MAN UP!!!! FLOYD.

Snerkles

Ugh, I detest pompous, self-involved, ego-inflated jacka$$e$.
Boxer. Big deal.

janja

give ghetto money you still see ghetto low life no class, seems it runs in the family

stefan

he wanted inside his house, security was in the wrong here.

amy

What a douche. He moved in that place because it had security. He knows the procedure, so follow it. It would of taken 2 seconds to show the i.d., good grief.

Moe Howard

This is purely cultural. Cannot follow rules or the law and its everyone else's fault afterwards. Happy Kwanza!