« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nicole

In spite of what you dummies think, not everyone follows boxing. Not everyone know who Mayweather is, much as he'd like to think they do. What if the security guard just let in anyone who claims to be Mayweather? Foul-mouthed Floyd would be m-f-ing himself into a (insert drug of choice here) induced stroke!

either or

That's not how you treat someone who's doing his job. Probably safe to say his neighbor's would like him to go back to the tree he fell out of.

demis bicycle seat

first floyd needs to move there are plenty of mansions here that are surrounded by walls and that dont have a security shack out front

second i think that floyd and his neighbors need to worry about this video and any future videos being released by the security company

Adjus777

LOL! apparently he is not as famous as he thought! Maybe he needs to go back and hit that heavy bag a bit and learn some manners! You can't take the GHETTO out of some folks!

gigi

maybe they should ask id from everyone so it will be standard procedure whether than having some people being pompous about the security guard not knowing who they are.

Laura

People we pay money to live behind gates for a reason. We pay monthly dues for the security camera's and security guards so we know who is in our neighborhood. He could have given the guard his ID and it would be done..NOOOOOO to easy. He just wanted to prove his stereotype or high/drunk. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have class. I hope he hands out the ID faster when he's bent over in the jail.

Jyo

I think their going to far now, and he shouldn't play into it. They clearly knew who he was and just wanted to screw with him. The little rent-a-cop security needs to get a life. Probably made his damn day to be an assho*e, just let the guy go to his house.

Selebraties Suck

WTF is he???????????

Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas.

Taurus1229

The security guard was wrong in this situation. Floyd could have handled himself better to defuse the situation. If you live in a gated community, they expect the guards to know who they are, I bet if that had been any other person living in that community with a temper the same results would have occurred but it would not have made the news

BDeepBoys

Mayweather seems like a douche, but it sounded like he said "I know it's you but I need to see your ID"....I may have been pretty annoyed myself. Final decision: Mayweather is a douche for previous incidents, Guard is a douche in this incident. Case closed.

magnolia

or how about the obnoxious power-starved guards have it in for him?

Keven Jones

Ah, the fact that they are asking Floyd for ID is crazy. The man owns a multi-million dollar home in a gated community and you're asking him for an ID.

I would think the security company would be removed. How in the hell is he not supposed to go ballistic when this is obvious harrasment? I think Floyd was rather calm because I would've gone ape shi* had it been me in that situation..

juanmanuel

And .... Who is Floyd Mayweather Jr?

weese828

Let the man in his house. He should have gotten upset. He said he knows him, but he still needs to see Id. What the?

lou

Does Floyd not understand that the guard is there to protect himself - and the community? I used to work as a guard and it was horribly annoying when the hotshots would demand special privileges on being let in, regardless of whether or not I recognized them. So some people shouldn't be ID-ed? And how does that keep the community safe? Then anyone could come up to the gate, screaming and cursing and insisting they belonged inside, and how DARE you not recognize them. How hard is it to pull out your ID? Why have a system if you refuse to abide by it? And finally, no doubt Floyd would be the fist one shrieking if someone broke into his house due to lax security.