« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

walax

Know Your Security Guard. Don't forget their xmas gift. :)

walax

Well said Laura.

Lori

This guy is a douche. Period. Those of you condoning his actions are just as ghetto as he is. The guard was doing his job. I hope he gets his a$$ whipped soon, in or out of the ring. Doesn't matter to me, as long as he gets it whipped soon. Thug!

scott

What up with the Mrs. Jackson writing on the side of his truck? Mayweather is an obvious jerk and is a scared sissy to not fight Pac Man. I'd love to see Manny beat the crap out of this moron.

Hench

We'll - there are two sides..For one, I'd be ticked if I knew the guard at the gate and he knew of me and asked for ID..second, shouldn't he have a little sticker in the corner of his windshield. He's offended for being asked for ID - with the assumption everyone knows, which they don't. What's with the PROMO "Miss Jackson" (when you have the word, "Miss" on you driver's door - kinda gay for a Pro Boxer) and why was he driving Miss Jackson in a van that looks like a Nascar ride..Just show you ID and let it be known to the guard you live there and go on your way. He was doing his job to protect the community he pays Assoc. fees for. If he was slack and let all in - then there is a reason to be more pissed.

dd

The guard did not do HIS JOB...I live in a Guard Gated development in VEGAS and u go in an out of the gates all the time. U don't ask the home owners for ID when u know damn well he lives there...If it is a guest that's a different thing but a high profile home owner? That guard should be fired!!

dd

If Mr. Las Vegas W. Newton comes home at 4am u better believe he'll get waived right through no problems.

teresa

This is a simmering crock.

The company needs to replace a few troublemakers and remedy this ridiculous situation.

Since when is it a part of their job to harass well-known and easily recognizable celebrities??? Hello??? They would have let Arnie through, no prob. Or how bout Leno? Or anyone else famous and easily recognizable. I bet they don't have to show id each time or ANY TIME.

Floyd needs to find some neighbors that can attest to this, then sue this little d-bag outfit. They are making him unwelcome in his own home people! They have no right to do that, and I would be upset too.

Floyd, prove they are just harassing you, that they are not consistent with their policy. And WIN. And I hope you have a nice day, and that you get to enjoy your home/neighborhood JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GETS TO.

If you people think they are carding everyone that goes through there, then I have some beautiful land to sell you.

The Truth

Let's cut the **** and call it like it is. Black vs. white.

An arrogant, uneducated sense of entitlement vs. a pre-cauious, racist security guard.

Rick O'Shey

The guard was trying to cover his behind and follow procedure so he could keep his job and provide for his family. His voice is very calm and he is being very polite, not trying to mess with him for the fun of it. It was obvious he would have just let him through and probably wanted to, just to get the uncomfortable situation he was in over with, but was nervous. He wanted to go by the book and not risk doing something that could lose him the job that we know are not easy to find right now.

Look at this with an open mind instead of being an idiot and it's simple to realize that Mayflower was the one who decided he couldn't be a human being and had have a baby tantrum.

SpeakTheWord

Another dumbass

e

"Floyd is a good guy stop hating"
Yeah right! tell that to his wife and kids.
Even in real life he cherry picks his opponents, he only wants to fight women and children.
rofl.

thehoch

What's worse, a black athlete who feels everyone is prejudice and out to get him or posters on this site who may be black, and defend this all about me athlete's behavior because they feel everyone is prejudice.

Toss up, honestly!

Celeb Gossip Addict

My guess is this man lives in a very upscale community. It is inexcusable for security staff not to know who he is. The guard could have Googled him in the guard shack. I don't blame him for being upset.

Ty

What is wrong with some of you people ? no brain? Why dont they let him in his house ? perhaps because it is a guarded neighbourhood and people need to id themselves. Which moron does not have an some sort of ID thing with him. You have to have it by law. And I also very much doubt it I would recognize him on the street.