« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jdubbs

this guy is in a complete reck these days, he's obviously have an attitude problem and hot tempered. I hope the Judge gives him an ultimatum, fight Pacqiuao or go to Jail. but it's pretty obvious what he'll preffer! come on man!!!

j

The guy has a security camera watching him DO HIS JOB. Mayweather does not know if the guy was told he can be fired if the tapes get periodically reviewed to see if he is asking for I.D. Plus it is 4:00 in the morning. Mayweather should be thankful this guy is doing his job. In the future if someone gets in the community and does harm, then they will come back on the security for being lax. All residents in gated communities know the drill and should not behave like jerks and take a second show I.D. and move on. Mayweather is just plain rude.

The G

Okay, I have to comment on this.....and I am a Black Male. I generally used to like Floyd, but he is really becoming quite an *******. First, if you live in an exclusive guard gated community and they ask you for your ID, you should be glad that they are asking and doing their jobs. It may be this same type of action that will prevent some thug from getting into your community and robbing and killing you one day, especially given the way Floyd likes to flash his money around. Also, if you are paying all of this money to live in the guarded community, then why become upset when they do what you are paying them to do?? Otherwise, DON'T LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY!! What is going to happen is that the Board is going to Evict him, because he is not living up to the covenants of the community, and then he is going to say that it was because he was Black that they did it....when in fact it is because he is an ******* that they would be doing it!! And also, who in the Hell drives a Car with no ID or Driver's License?? Sorry Floyd, but I am not with you on this one!! You really need to grow up and act like you have some Good Sense and Some Class!!

Americentric

BM's are constantly being treated with suspicion, pulled over more than average, connstantly challenged about their right to be in a neighborhood. When you have this constantly happen then pass judgement. Just like that professor in his own house that snapped. The guards should make an effort to know who the residents are. They live there for crying out loud make some effort at customer service. If the guards have trouble with recognition skills hire other guards. Every BM has harrassment stories. Add to that passive agressive people f-ing with you for a sense of power. Time to move, this isnt going to go well.

InsaneClownPosseChaos

News Flash - Channeling Sam Kinison - if you people would please "JUST LIVE WHERE THE SINGLE FAMILY DEWELLINGS ARE! YOU LIVE IN A GUARD INFESTED GATED COMMUNITY! YOU LIVE IN A GUARD INFESTED GATED COMMUNITY! NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM YOU LIVING IN A GUARD INFESTED GATED COMMUNITY! NOTHING GOOD IS GONNA COME FROM YOU LIVING IN A GUARD INFESTED GATED COMMUNITY! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS JAIL. KNOW WHAT IT'S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT'S GONNA BE JAIL! YOU LIVE IN A GUARD INFESTED GATED COMMUNITY! GET YOUR STUFF, COLLECT ALL YOUR ****T, WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE SINGLE FAMILY DEWELLINGS ARE!! WE HAVE GUARD INFESTED GATED COMMUNITIES ALL OVER AMERICA! -- WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN THEM, AZZHOLE!"

Dave

Good thing that security dude wasn't a girl or Mayweather would have went all Chris Brown on his ass!

Second Opinion

Granted all he had to do was show ID (which he did not have), I still have to side with Mayweather on this one.

I'm assuming the community he lives in is pretty exclusive. With that said, security should know who the residents are--especially celebrities or people who frequently enter/exit. It's probably also safe to assume that this wasn't the first time the security guard has seen Floyd enter or leave. So you have to ask, was the guard really just bustin' bawls?

La La Land

Floyd Smack the **** out of that security guard next time just do it off camera.

Eff and ID when Floyd is a High Profile Celebrity athlete who makes hundreds of millions of dollars. WTF is that flash light security guards problem

Brad

What a prick. I can't wait till he loses all of his money and has to move back to the hood. What a thug loser.

trisync

Henry Louis Gates & Floyd Mayweather... brothas who ain't worried bout "the rent being too damn high" get hasseled by the "Rent a Cops"... what is the common denominator? I agree with the posters who say buy the security company and fire his punk ass.

Josh

If I rolled up to my own house and had someone tell me I needed to produce ID to get in I would flip out too. The security guard clearly started he knew who he was at the beginning of the video.

Floyd should fire the entire firm and hire someone that will treat the employer with more respect. The idea of hiring a security firm is to guard himself and his property. He doesn't need that **** coming HOME at 4 AM.

Johnny 5

C'mon. A truck load of blacks want to enter a wealthy area at 4 A.M.!! and the security guard is given sh*t for asking for ID?!! Mayweather is an a-hole, pure and simple. I would have tased the fu*ker as soon as he started swearing.

Hanging to da lef

That security company needs to hire Manny Paq for a week. I bet floyd would be humble talking to him....

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, cuz nevada is also one of those states where 'latinos/hispanics/mexicans' are trying to establish their 'residency rights' politically, (along the same lines as arizona, etc), so they seek out certain folks to increase the 'degree of harrassment and discrimination' by provoking assaults against themselves.....it's called 'making yourself the victim'. and in this case, conveniently enough their reverse victim target happens to be a 'overly violent black male boxer' - a real wealthy one on top of that... which generates publicity and a lot of sympathy for them...waaah waah...

Sad sad

I'm on his side. I don't see how he has it in for the guards. Let him in his m@#$%# house lol. I would move though having issues like that.