Snoop Dogg's

Famous Yellow Ride

Im-Pounded

12/25/2010 12:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Twas the night before Christmas ...
and a stone's throw from Hyde ...
when the L.A.P.D. ...
impounded Snoop's awesome ride.

1225_conan_snoop_ap_EX
Sadly, TMZ has learned, Snoop Dogg's legendary yellow, 1967 Pontiac was taken into police custody last night, after one of Snoop's homies dared to drive it on a suspended license.

Cops first took notice when they saw the muscle car on the street at around 8 PM without headlights.

Snoop wasn't present -- but he still has to pay the piper, to the tune of at least $261 to liberate the whip.

... and to all a good night.

Hugh Jass

@20,
if that is a Parisienne, it's just a re-badged Bonneville, BFD.

and we all know what "Pontiac" supposedly means as a GM acronym, don't we, Snoop!

Crenshaw

I don't have the confirm but im pretty sure it was Big Slice he the only drive that car.

@Digimani36

That's a nice azz car. I just sold my 1986 p.o.s for 200$ two days ago. Life as a non celebrity. Not quitethe same. lol

monique jackson

Give Snoop his ride back.

Mee

L.A.P.D.'s favorite past time;
PULLING OVER FLASHY CARS WHOSE OWNERS CAN HELP PULL DOWN CALIFORNIA'S BIG MONEY CRUNCH !!

JJ

Snoops.............Proof that DOPE & Ryme will make you fine.

Also proof that in America even the lowest s*** can make it.

Terry

as the comment above mentioned it's not a muscle car by any means.It;s a nice cruizer but that about it.I should know I have restored a few Need to go to some car shows or cruise nites

greg

@17 - conan wasn't driving it, that's just a picture of them both in it from one of his old skits, if I remember correctly, it was featured in his short stint on "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien"

TEAMCOCO!!!!

Sarcastic1

Where was Snoop...Somewhere getting high again

dd

Snoop has a prescription...He can get high all he wants...DON'T HATE....Love to U and u'rs snoop..he takes great care of his fam....

inezbar75

snoop as bad as that car is and i guess you have a few of em.new rule no licens no driving protect yo self.

Moe Green

Whaar is all the white women?

InformationTrafficker

Snoop Dogg for President.

nastynorm

THAT DOPE IN THE SUN GLASSES THINKS HE'S FUNNY, HE'S NOT!

Bobertbobert

(Sigh) Away back in the 1960...s I had a red 2+2 Convertible(cherry) w/factory Aluminum-Finned brake drums,red line Tiger Paws,Limited Slip --- the best ride I ever had that had to be sold so I could afford house payments for my new bride, I had a 1965; Snoop's could be a '66 since the front-end body-work changed for that year. I traded a '64 Tempest 326c.i.d. in on the convertible. The last great cars I was ever to have. Wouldn't you just know it,the next model year,1965,the Tempests were renamed GTO's w/389's. (sigh#2)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments