Rachel Weisz

Shares a Bond with

Daniel Craig

12/26/2010 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Newly single actress Rachel Weisz already has her hands on a new man ... James Bond badass Daniel Craig.

0921-media-removed-britney
The two were spotted holding hands this week outside of London ... one month after TMZ first reported that she was splitting with her baby daddy -- "Black Swan" director Darren Aronofsky -- after nine years together.

anitab

These women bounce from men to men with no fear.

I would be devastated if I would split with my partner and father of my child after 9 yrs.

I guess, I should go out there and find me a man asasp.

LOL

MP

Janny

"So many woman are gaga for this guy, am I the only one who doesn't find him attractive?"
You are not alone,I've seen better heads on beer and I really don't get what anyone sees in him.

Lisa

I like Craig, if you don't see his appeal, watch his early Stuff, he was sexy in Tomb Raider, and good in Layer Cake, Enduring Love, etc. He is also a dreadful dresser, he always looks like a homeless bum, which is too bad! He needs a full time wardrobe assistant to dress him properly.

Sarcastic1

Danielle Craig is undercover to score the next Bond or man flick. Clearly, two gal pals hanging out

NDNchief

I don't know what it is about Rachel, but, she is a hottie. James Bond? MEH. The Jason Bourne movies redefined the genre.

Chrissie

Daniel Craig is gay,, for chrissakes. There is no "romance" there.

Jim in Cali

Damn, lets go MGM lets get Bond 23 filming. I'm sick of waiting for the next bond film to come out.

JJ

Number 8.; I'm glad somebody else out there has been reading the same articles that I saw.

You're RIGHT!!!

Chrissie

How could Daniel Craig possibly be dating a woman when he is GAY?!

bobo

Why are they dressed like they are at the North Pole, according to the weather reports, it is in the 30's in London, not below zero. Some tough guy.

Kevin

Attention all people in the public media: Do not get married to each other or anyone else. Just have your fun, don't spread diseases, and be happy. Please and thank you.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he looks too old for her

jake

yes i heard the same thing,,,he is gay,,,,so maybe he's just trying it out,,,,trying something new,,,,,why not right,,,

carolina

i hate!!! when someone in the couple "supposedly" fall in love of a partner movie,where is the respect,codes,love,guys??..jennifer aniston and brad pitt..daniel craig and satsuki mitchell..is truly a disapointment for me...excuse my language i from argentina and i dont know if i used the right words..i loved TMZ and i laugh so much with you...thank you for all and i wish you have a happy new year!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments