Bar Refaeli in Mexico -- Teeny BIKINI Time

12/27/2010 6:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

And you thought those cartels were killer ...

media_removed_tmz

14Lola

She has put a few pounds on. Looks somewhat average now.

kerrilynn

Reading the paper? This chick? Are you kidding? All she does is getting rid of her clothes for work and milking her cash-cow. Big deal! Not to mention she still hasn`t figured out what`s her bikini size... Last pick of the litter. Leo could do way better than her!

LeMoron

hahah love hearing the jealous females on here... her body is perfect. Women are so damn bitchy

DIMO

WOW, she has a really beautiful body! I'm so sorry to say there go my dreams and fantasies down the crapper! I have loved Leo since the movie WHAT'S EATING GiLBERT GRAPE w/Kathy Bates and Johnie Depp, ABOUT A BOY (not sure about the title, was with Ellen Barken and Robert Dinero) and of course TITANIC...But what the hell, when you're as old as dirt maybe you should be going down the crapper!

kwajlady

I'm 5'4" and 120. Not fat and not too thin. I only said she doesn't look like she has any muscle tone because she doesn't! Look at her abs - she has none. I have better abs than she does

barry

What really cracks me up is that TMZ calls this a "TEENY bikini". **** that is your grandma's bathing suit on most of the beaches of the world. That is FAR from TEENY!

who dat

Anyone really believe Leo isn't gay. Show of hands...anyone? All those raise your hands.

lakenne

#39 I'm sure you have great abs, but I think girls should look like girls. We were made to be soft and curvy. Six packs and no waists are what men should look like...not a woman, but that is just my opinion.

jay

@41
It is only in your imagination that you want to believe. It's so okay to be hater, you are not alone. lol

Zara

She deserves praise for having her natural skin color, and not a fake orange tan.

valen

GO BACK TO ISREAL!!!! GROSS

Roger

Who are you people that criticize the bodies of beautiful women? Some of you need to get out a little bit more.

Robbie74

lakenne (31): As usual the average TMZ reading comprehension level is about 3rd grade...I already said I KNOW SHE IS SLENDER...what I said was the BATHING SUIT makes her APPEAR/LOOK tubby. I know she is not actually tubby but this does not flatter her figure AT ALL.

backfire

Bar is from Israel and a top model around the world and I care because it is refreshing to see a woman who has an authentic, soft, curvy, REAL face and body. Something we never get to see on these pages! Leo is a lucky man.

TorontoWoman

Okay, some of you cleary don't read the news. Asking why she is in Mexico when it is so dangerous? Last time I checked the drug gangs weren't attacking tourist resorts (places like Cabo & Cancun). They mainly operate in the boarder cities. Mainly...most tourists don't venture too far from the resorts, kind of like when people visit Jamaica (which is also a very dangerous place)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments