Kelsey Grammer -- $50 Million Will Set Him Free

12/28/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey and Camille Grammer will divide up a 9-figure pot of gold, and Camille will walk away with more than $50 million ... sources connected with the divorce tell TMZ.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
As TMZ first reported,  the couple never signed a prenup, which means all earnings during the marriage are divided 50/50.

We're told during their 13 years of marriage, the couple amassed a fortune in excess of $100,000,000.  Much of it was invested in real estate. They have homes in the Holmby Hills area of L.A., Malibu,  Hawaii, the Hamptons, New York City and Colorado.

Our sources say when they married Kelsey was strapped for cash, but turns out Camille is savvy in the business department and taught Kelsey a thing or two along the way. One person familiar with their finances says, "They made a lot of smart decisions. They were really a good team."

Sources say the couple is working out a financial settlement, made complicated by the fact that some of the properties -- like Hawaii -- are in the toilet because of the economy.

We're told no real "Cheers" money is coming in, but "Frasier" is still a cash register and Camille gets a cut.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

mtc

@ linda...I am not surprised you support dumya and grammer since part of the moral values of the rightwing nut jobs is it is okay to cheat if you cry or say jesus forgave you. Or in Kelsey case money can buy you anything, this man should be in jail for statutory rape.

Joyce

Kelsey Sorry that you married this woman, she was out for your money and fame> I can't stand her on Real Housewives, she is a fake!I don't blame you for leaving a Gold Digger!

Kelley

Kelsey is such a complete moran...I hope she gets every penny !!

I think it's comical how he picked someone who looks just like his soon to be ex...O_O what a dumbass !!!

WatcherOne

Maybe she can buy some more friends...I mean staffers.

Hisjules

test

DONNA

I'VE WATCHED THE HOUSEWIVES SHOW AND IF CAMILLE IS ANYTHING LIKE IN REAL LIFE AS SHE APPEARS FOR THE SHOWS CAMERAS I'M NOT SURPRISED THAT KELSEY WANTS OUT.

Bea Lever

Camille is the biggest phony I seen or heard in a very long time. It is no wonder she never made it as an actress. Money hungry, drama queen. Plain as day! A fool, fooling no one. Run Kelsey run.

Candy

All I want to know is why Camille's good friend Allison didn't give her the heads up. LOL. Camille was so quick to warn the other woman that Allison would be able to tell if their husband's were cheating. She should have been sharing that little tidbit with Camille. I guess Allison is a better friend to Kyle than she is with Camille. At least she gave Kyle a foreshadowing of things to come. If I were Camille I'd kick that electronic cigarette puffing "Sidekick" to the curb.

D. Bos. of Balt.

You ever notice that even though Kelsey ws the one with the career, The US still treats it as if she earned half....

Gerri

That woman is going to need every bit of that money to buy herself some real friends. She may want to visit some AA/NA meetings too.

cgw

She's a deranged lunatic. The best thing he ever did was get her on that silly show 'Housewives' since now we all get to see how slimey and manipulative and completely vile she is. Honey, you can run on the beach until the end of time and it won't help 'ugly.'

khater

I believe that camille was the force behind the money and deserves to get half. she may be crazy but he was a washed up drunken coke whore... so give her half and be done with it.

soulmau5

All this over some gold diggin' British flight attendant... Kayte must really like saggy ball sacs

mike

Camille Dontacucci who to me she always was because I was of the many or few fans who ADORED her club Mtv 1988-1992 ? I was in my early 20's she was a year older than me and I worshipped her like no one else. I tried writing to the mtv mail address before the freakin internet,,,ok....To her adressed to Camille because I didnt know her last name. I know she lost he youth and the youthful looks that went with it but I still love her. Im not a stalker just someone who dreamed. 50 million Camille go and get that money from that creep I saw this day 13 years ago from day 1. I feel sad for her and it would be nice if she would take me I have 24 years of remembering her and admiring every inch of her. Julie Brown would have segments with her because she was that gorgeous. This Kelsey thing what a drag...She could and can get someone way better than him...in a heartbeat. MH

Joe

On the beggining of Real Housewives Camiles opening statement in everyshow is, "It's time to stop hiding behind my husbands celebrity status and show the world who i am" now why would anyone choose that to say an apparrent digg, or a touch of jelousy regarding Kelseys Celebrity status perhaps???.....It seems that there was Trouble and INSECURITY !! with her and kelsey from the start.

but the proof is right there in the opening monologue of the show with her saying that, and with Camile running around with all those young guys.....well Camile, you had 2 Nannies, surely you could of gone up to New York for a little visit in 3 months, but no you were toy boying around and going to Hawaii instead, C'mon Camile where not that stupid.

Funny how said nutter and Psychic "Alison Dub****" didn't see Camiles Divorce split, she was too busy trying to antagonise Kyle Richards....some Psychic...more like Psycho!

I feel bad that Camile is going through a divorce, nobody should have too, but it's plain to see if she just for once stopped pretending to be a person that she isn't and let it out and find herself instead of keeping it in, and faking her " im so excellent attitude" and have real friends like Dee Dee, instead of her entourage of yes people we agree with everything you say people, and have a real friend that told it like it is, she would actually start to become a real likeable fun lovin gal, but blcoking her issues out, and grabbing at people to keep her company that are just going to keep sucking up to her and drown her in "we love you, your Gorgeous, yes Camile three bags full Camile" , type people to block put all her issues out and make it go away, well your going to start believing your own crap instead of taking a good hard look at yourself Camile.

I really feel sorry for Camile, i doubt you have any real friends that are Deep, Loyal,Sincere and truly Care about you...Dee Dee the exception..if Dee Dee ever says to you Camile "your an idiot, or you've got to be joking" or tell you straight, instead of like the others worrying about losing their link to the rich and famous...LISTEN TO HER!..she's a real Friend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6