Kelsey Grammer

Wants Quickie Divorce

to Remarry

12/27/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to put a rush order on his divorce from Camille Grammer, so he can marry his girlfriend ... TMZ has learned.

1227_kelsey_Getty_TMZ_03
Kelsey is asking the divorce judge to grant the divorce decree asap, and leave all of the money issues for later.  In legalese, it's called "bifurcation."

Under California law, a divorce can become final 6 months after a petition is filed.  Camille filed on July 1, 2010 ... so if the judge grants Kelsey's request for bifurcation, he can marry Kayte Walsh Saturday, January 1.  Kelsey and Kayte have been engaged for several months.

There were reports Kelsey was trying to keep Camille from grabbing his pension benefits -- but in fact the pension papers are merely a formality which is required when someone files to bifurcate.

UPDATE:  A friend of Camille's tells TMZ, Camille "is not surprised but continues to be disappointed at Kelsey's immature and disrespectful behavior."

0709_split_footer

Theresa

Wow! How different he is from his Frasier character.

Low class.

Tat

I wonder if Camille has figured out what an idiot she made herself look like on the housewives show. Instead of acting high and mighty toward Kyle she should of been kisses her behind. Maybe then Kyle"s husband would"ve offered her a job. Unless she can find another celebrity who will pay her on her knee's.

debi

is anyone surprised? no wonder kelsey encouraged camille to go on TRH...she's a wack*a*doodle & now the world knows it too! i gotta give him credit for lasting 12 years with her...one of the most delusional woman i've seen on tv. i wonder what she thinks when she watches herself?

Peaches

JUST GOES TO SHOW....HOW MUCH KELSEY IS SICK OF UGLY CAMILLE. SHE IS A TOTAL WASTE, PHONEY, NO BRAINS......SHE SAYS SHE HAD ALOT TO DO WITH KELSEYS SUCCESS......GET REAL STUPID, AND SMELL THE COFFEE......HE DUMPED YOU......GET IT....SEE YA, SYNOYARA, TOODLES, LATER UGLY ALLIGATOR...........HEY MR CAMILLE, WHY DIDNT YOUR PATHETIC PSYCHIC TELL WHAT WAS HAPPENING.......CAUSE SHE'S A WACK JOB TOO, TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, PHONEY, REALLY BLEW HER CREDIBALITY..........YOU BOTH SHOULD HOOK UP.......YOUR NOTHING NOW CAMILLE....ZIP, ZERO, ONLY UGLY SKANK WITH MONEY..............NOW GO AWAY, WE ALL HATE YOU

Kayla

I say out with the ole hag and in with the new beautiful lady Kayte. They make an awesome couple and they both look so happy too. Congrats guys. do your thang :)

tehheh

The Grammers both are icky. He's an icky old and rich guy stereotype. Marriage trouble, heart trouble, career trouble ... Here comes a textbook case of Man-O-Pause!
The girlfriend looks like a newer model of the icky out-going wife.
Ick.
Ick!
ICK!!!

James3rd

After meeting Camille on TRHoBH, I can only say BEST WISHES and CONGRATULATIONS to Kelsey on his awakening. His new belle is beautiful. Camille is the most phony, fake narcissist I have ever seen. Good luck, Kelsey!

lml

let's just stop watching Camille (hwbh)! so sad ! so these are the people in the world with all the money ? like I said, so very, very sad ! JUST GHETTO ! DAMN !

Jay L

I am a friend of Kelsey Grammer & I can tell you first hand he is a great & decent guy. He is suffering much more that all you experts will ever know. This is a difficult time for him & I would hope everyone can respect his privacy. He is not driven by money & all he truly wants is to be happy. Cut Kelsey some slack.
Every celebrity deserves a personal life.

Shelli

I think Allison DuBois was reading Camille most of the night. When She said to Kyle:Your husband will never fulfill you,and you like hanging with men more then women. She was talking about Camille. Allison DuBois "Medium" Physic Strenght got polluted by all the Booze! It was like Kryptonite That's why She couldn't tell Camille that Kelsey Grammar already had a Girlfriend and was out of there! Allison DuBois knows all! Camille keeps getting weirder and weirder. She's train wreck. Doesn't She know everyone can see She has Her own fun? Geeze She's all over the Men. My Physic ability says Camille Grammar is Fake Fake Fake!

Ed Weirdness

There's just something creepy about a rapidly aging television actor who can't seem to maintain a relationship outside marriage. Kelsey, for crying out loud, why do you have to marry everyone you take a shine to? Seriously, many people manage to romantically exist without being married. Certainly getting married if you must, outside the state of California with it's predatory litigation and it's confiscatory divorce settlement practices makes more sense. Why the rush to marry by 01/01/2011, do you have a coupon that expires?

Lisa

Yikes, I once felt sorrow for Camille - that is until I saw her on Housewives of Beverly Hills. After watching her I think the woman is a total bitch and a certifiable crazy one at that. No wonder Kelsey wanted a divorce. Can you imagine living with that drama of a woman day in and day out? You can't act like that and expect your husband to continue to be endeared to you! Kayte seems more down to earth - a regular gal. And she probably treats Kelsey better. I hate that I'm siding with a cheater, but my gosh....Camille's behavior pushed him to seek attention from other women I'm sure.

Lisa

One more thing. Is it true that Camille lied about not being able to birth her own children due to IBS? I find that hard to believe. I personally know a few women who suffer from the condition who have given birth without trouble. I think Camille lied about not being able to have her own children. She just didn't want to mess up her figure, so that's why someone else carried and birthed her children. I find that very, very, very odd.

Gregg

I'd do Camille. She ever get her bowel problem resolved? Just saying.

deb

IS HE STUDID..? these days you dont have to get married. dont worry this girl will get pregnant to get his money anyway.