Kelsey Grammer

Wants Quickie Divorce

to Remarry

12/27/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to put a rush order on his divorce from Camille Grammer, so he can marry his girlfriend ... TMZ has learned.

1227_kelsey_Getty_TMZ_03
Kelsey is asking the divorce judge to grant the divorce decree asap, and leave all of the money issues for later.  In legalese, it's called "bifurcation."

Under California law, a divorce can become final 6 months after a petition is filed.  Camille filed on July 1, 2010 ... so if the judge grants Kelsey's request for bifurcation, he can marry Kayte Walsh Saturday, January 1.  Kelsey and Kayte have been engaged for several months.

There were reports Kelsey was trying to keep Camille from grabbing his pension benefits -- but in fact the pension papers are merely a formality which is required when someone files to bifurcate.

UPDATE:  A friend of Camille's tells TMZ, Camille "is not surprised but continues to be disappointed at Kelsey's immature and disrespectful behavior."

0709_split_footer

Jerri

Well Kelsey, sometimes we don't always get what we want. Who am I kidding.... money talks. As for Camille, she's so fake I can hardly stand watching her. I've thought the same thing about her "medium" friend.... shouldn't she have seen this coming for Camille. What a joke!

lou

The new Oldsmobiles are in early, eh, Kelsey?

K.D.

Normally I would feel bad for the wife. But in this case, run Kelsey run! Camille is one of the most vile creatures I have ever encountered. In addition to having a way over inflated opinion of the current status of her youth and beauty, she seems to be dumb as a rock and has the crazy eyes. On RHOBH, her only friends are her paid friends -- employees or nutso psychics. There's a reason Kelsey is now living on the opposite side of the country from his soon to be ex-wife and her borderline friends. No matter how much she scores in the divorce, she'll be broke before the end of the decade. Pity the kids when the money for the nannies runs out. Maybe Kayte can help raise them.

Lets Be Honest

I never thought much of this Camile person but after watching the Housewifes show this Camile is nothing but another money grubbing nut case.

Camile you are not hot and yes the only reason people are interested in you is because of Kelsey.

Its sad that you will get a big pay-off to go away but that was your goal so kudos to you.

AS

I soooo agree about the "medium". I watched that show she was on and what a total bee-yotch! Camille invites the women over to "mend fences" and allows this insane woman to just start bashing everyone. Camille made a comment that she hoped she wouldn't drink too much and did she watch her guest? No, she just let the drama unfold...Camille is a headcase - PERIOD.
Waah Waah Waah. My 3 bedroom apartment in New York that cost millions isn't big enough for us this summer. The jewelry, the clothes, all of it. I'm disappointed in Kelsey's behavior too but this "ho's wife" show is out of control.

GRYFFINDOR!

Camille is definitely going to have a difficult time maintaining her lifestyle after the divorce. She's gonna score a crap load of money since they were married past the 10 year mark, but how long can that last in Beverly Hills, especially with 4 nannies that get paid 60k/year each! Even if she gets the house, the property taxes on it are going to be insane.

Did you know Camille had both her kids through a surrogate mother? That really bothered me when I found out. How can someone be so vain that they don't even want to give birth to their own child and rather pay someone else to do it?

AS

It's not that she had children by surrogate, lot's of people have to do that. Yes, some are by choice and others don't have any other way. But I have to agree, paying 4 different people a total of $240,000 a year to never have to be responsible for your own children is out of control. Like I said, she's a headcase. The kids appear to be just for show. Hopefully, Kelsey will be smarter about his kids than he was about his marriage...

LOL

He might be a good actor, but his personal life is a mess!!!
Selfishness seems to be the motivating factor for him- be respectful of your children for god sake! Marriages do end, yet the children need to be shown respect, not a father who's motive for himself comes first. Seems to a reoccuring theme is his life. It appears his girlfriend has rose colored glasses on- thinking of the wonderful world he has created for her and him. Bet she does not see her self in the same position some day!

s_megma

What the F happened to Camille's neck? That's damn scary.

Butterfly

DID I READ THIS RIGHT? Kelsey is married and, at the same time, engaged to a young sweetie! My God, how our values have changed! After being married for ten years, I believe his wife is probably entitled to quite a hunk of change. I know nothing about her except what is printed here so, I hope she takes him to the cleaners for all the bouncing around he has done. No woman, in her right mind, would give him a second look if it were not for the healthy dollars they want from him. Serves him right! You GO, girl!!!

Carvey

Why the rush, Kelsey? Already have another mistress lined up but can't start officially committing adultery until after the nuptials?

dd

Camille is 47 and acts as if she is sixteen, she's mean, petty, wastes a ton of money, and I think he's wanted out for years. Who plans to have babies together and the wife says hire a surrogate because I don't want to ruin my body birthing your children, then proceeds to hire 4 nannies for 2 children. Well I for one am happy for the husband in this case. WTG Kelsey!

Me

Camille Im better looking than you are! All of the women on RHOBH are better looking than you are! My my what an inflated sense of self you have! You are by far the ugliest woman on the show---pick up a mirror you are no spring chicken and your horrible disposition does not help. That psycho friend Oh I mean "Psychic" friend sat there middle finger up dropping F bombs and you dare say that the women were not classy? None of them were behaving like that dip s*h*i*t Allison. What a joke--she's talking smack about Kyle and you are the dumb a$$ getting dumped priceless

Posted at 11:22 AM on Dec 27, 2010 by Michelle
-----------------------------------------

You wrote everything I was thinking.

Betty Burgh

Hey I watch the RHOBH and while I think Camille is full of herself, I don't think she's all THAT bad. It seems anyone who lives in the vicinity of 90210 or Malibu has vanity issues. Be that as it may, those of you that have watched RHOBH know that Camille has a banging body -- do you not remember all the BH husbands drooling over her by the pool in Vegas and the other ladies showing their insecurity over her? No, Camille won't be on the market for long. She's a trophy wife, and some old rich schlonger will gladly take her on.

aquanet

I just watched Beverly Hills Housewives last night and Camille's close friend is medium, psychic, Alison Dubois, bases for the TV show Medium. Besides coming of as an angry, low-rent drunk, Aliosn can't be much of a psychic or friend if she didn't see this coming.