Kelsey Grammer

Wants Quickie Divorce

to Remarry

12/27/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to put a rush order on his divorce from Camille Grammer, so he can marry his girlfriend ... TMZ has learned.

1227_kelsey_Getty_TMZ_03
Kelsey is asking the divorce judge to grant the divorce decree asap, and leave all of the money issues for later.  In legalese, it's called "bifurcation."

Under California law, a divorce can become final 6 months after a petition is filed.  Camille filed on July 1, 2010 ... so if the judge grants Kelsey's request for bifurcation, he can marry Kayte Walsh Saturday, January 1.  Kelsey and Kayte have been engaged for several months.

There were reports Kelsey was trying to keep Camille from grabbing his pension benefits -- but in fact the pension papers are merely a formality which is required when someone files to bifurcate.

UPDATE:  A friend of Camille's tells TMZ, Camille "is not surprised but continues to be disappointed at Kelsey's immature and disrespectful behavior."

0709_split_footer

sgm

I can understand why he wants to get away from Camille. I don't know whether I would be so quick to remarry though. Just live together and see how it works out. Camille is just a sociopath and her"psychic friend" is as well. I hope Kelsey doesn't let Camille run any of his business dealing such as the real estate. She is a witch!

none of that

Camille is getting a rather large dose of Karma!

CONNIE

I JUST WANT TO SEE KYLE BEAT CAMILLE'S A$$ ONE TIME. THAT WOULD BE SOOO GOOD

Anastasia

The 50% wishing a pox for Kelsey have obviously not watched that BEAST Camille on her show! I don't know how he stayed with that Narcissistic, cold-hearted wench for 13 SECONDS, much less for 13 years!

Hope you did a 180 with Kayte, dude!

Bu

I bet he is getting married to get custody of those kids and get them away from crazy Camille.

Rudy

Kelsey Grammer is a genius for encouraging Camille to be on that show. He went from looking like a complete jerk for leaving his wife and kids to public understanding, if not sympathy, in less than a month. Best of all, he never said a negative thing about her - he just sat back and let her do all the talking. Genius.

6one9

I always thought Kelsey was gay! How do people move on ``so FAST? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! From one blonde``bimbo `` to the next!FOOL!!

Raejean

Kelsey is no prize. I'll give this new one three years before he's after the next much younger blond.

Jus Another Viewer

I dont blame him one bit for getting as far away from this blood-sucking Camille either. I hope the new girl isn't just jumping on his bandwagon for the "life-style" Camille acts like she was born into. Camille NO ONE is Jealous of YOU! You were a Pole-Dancing panty model, who had surrogates carry your kids because you claimed Irritable-Bowel Syndrome, You have FOUR nannies, You dont even take care of YOUR own kids (that you didnt even give birth to) Your a shallow, self-absorbed, private jet flying, 4 nanny having lazy b*tch. Who only has what you do because you f'd a guy who provided you that life. Other wise you would be swinging on a tarnished-pole, wearing saggy stained panties now. Get over yourself lady. If a revolt agaisnt the rich ever happens in my life-time, I'm finding MY way to your HOUSE first.. Without all your expensive items, clothes and property your just another SELFISH, MEAN Wicked woman. Your psychic was talking about YOU when she was talking about trouble in Klyes marriage, SHE was thought-tapping YOUR LIFE! HA HA HAaaaaa.... I hope Kelsey NEW woman BEARS him MANY children WITH her OWN uterus.and takes care of THEM HERSELF! Camille, YOU are being visited by KARMA, THIS is what YOU get for your life choices, YOU wanted FAME and MONEY.. WELL Dear YOU have it.. was it worth the cost of your soul..?

wtfdude

hey, the guy has a lot of cash , so if wants a newbie , so be it . Why die alone when you can buy your love until he does die ...

Sam

This guy is such a loser. Hey Kelsey whats the rush? Don't worry this mutt isn't going anywhere. Its got to be strange wanting to wed a person who looks like a female version of oneself. He's brutal, she's brutal but what's the rush, really?

Please not his love for her. We heard the same love of my life the real deal bull every time he beds someone new. Yes this time is different too funny. I guess she needs medical insurance?

hellothere00

#48 They were'nt drooling over her. She forced them to look as she talked about her t!t JOBS to THEM like a classless pos that she is. What lady talks about her t!ts to a group of "friends" with their husbands? They were't insecure one bit, but simply felt that was a little trashy... IT IS!

She has a great body, but the face and disgusting inner being ruin it. That body may as well be rolling in dog ****.... Cammiletoe reaps what she sows!

gutsygirl

Right. Like Kayte would look twice at this guy if he worked at Ace Hardware. He deserves what he gets.

Ha-HA!!!!

i will always love kelsey! Sideshow Bob and Frasier are my favorite characters!! Kelsey is AWESOME and camille is a shrill shrew! I'd want to get away from her as fast as possible, too!!

i love you kelsey!!!

RIRI

\No matter how badly Camille is portrayed none of it can negate the fact that Kelsey is a self absorbed adulterer who abandoned his two innocent young children and wife, his flight attendant girlfriend was doing a married man and shamelessly paraded around town with MR ARROGANT. Kayte you are either dumber than dirt or you have a heart of coal like your sugar daddy. Your parents must be proud. What ever happened to discreet indiscretions? I have to admit you are a looker- as in you actually might be a blood relative of Kelsey. Frankenstein and the bride of frankstein how appropriate. I still can’t figure why Camille catches so much crap because of a made for TV reality show .How can anyone with real brain cells determine what is real and what is made up and react accordingly.