'Teen Mom'

Charged with Felony

in Beatdown

12/27/2010 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Amber Portwood was charged with felony domestic violence for allegedly wailing on her baby daddy in front of their daughter ... TMZ has learned.

Amber Portwood Charged
We're told Amber was charged by the Madison County Prosecutor's Office today with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent, and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery.

As we previously reported, Amber allegedly attacked Gary Shirley three separate times between August 2009 and July 2010.  Some of the violence was captured on video.

We're told Amber faces three years behind bars and up to $10,000 in fines if convicted on all charges.

Check out video of one of the incidents below.

tsc

To poster # 10. Some of us on here are beautiful, but don't feel the need to shout it out on a message board. Sign of deep insecurity. Calling someone "fat" and saying "rot in hell" is a sign of someone very ugly on the inside. If you're only 20 years old, you have ALOT and I mean ALOT of growing up to do. Your mentality is that of a 10 year old.

C

That's pure klass right there. That poor baby is stuck with a skank ass ho for a mother and a wimp for a father. He should have punched her right the **** back.

konaehukai

Tis girl (I hesitate to use the word woman), is exactly the reason that we need licenses to breed in this country. Now she's spread her stupid genes off to her spawn. If we have to have a license to drive a car and to fish, then why is it that the thing that takes the most responsibility people don't have to have a license for? Having children is not a right folks.

Robin

I feel bad for the baby and I do hope she does jail time.

Katie

That girl is psycho!!

JasonBR

Hopefully she gets sent to jail. What a useless little girl. Attack a man 3x your size because you know he won't hit you back when in reality he could throw you across the room easily. Pathetic. Stuck up little b*tch

Kitkat

She's a former fatty, herself so I don't why some of you are bagging on the guy. If he WANTED, he can so lose the weight MUCH quicker than she did. She will ALWAYS have to watch what she eats because she can fall right back in to her old FATTY ways....guaranteed.

b

What is up with this girls orange skin? She is one fat litlle rolly Polly I would want tomlaynlow ifni looked like her

Speedanyone

" This Girl is on SPEED... a.k.a, CRANK, METH, CRYSTAL "

CrabbyPatty

Such a charming young lady!

Who watches this ****????

Ben

That girl is in serious need of ass whupin

Jay

TBH there is a double standard with men and women when it comes to domestic violence. But I think he should have dropped that stuck up cow. I mean she actually had the gall to walk up and kick him when he was down working on what ever he was fixing for her white trash azz.

I think one good b*tch slap would put her in her place. And he dose have video for when she calls the cops to show that she was the instigator. He was just doing self defense when she attacked him while he was bent over. LOL she practically asked him to hit her and throw her down a stair case. After watching that I think he should have taken her up on the offer. I know I would have.

jester51

Smart guy, if he had so much as raised a hand to her, he would probably be in jail now. No bail. It's called a double standard, the bitches can get away with so much more than a guy can. If he had hit her even once, no matter how many times she hit him nor no matter if she was the one who started the hitting, he would be done.

elise

any girl that hits a guy, deserves to have every tooth in her head smashed out.

Girls only hit guys cause they dont expect one back. Hope a guy puts her in a coma one day from a punch

THEOC

So gross. But I have to ask. We see fighting all the time on reality TV, it's on Jersey Shores, Mean girls, so on and so on? So what's the differences here? I don't get it?