'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood

The Mug Shot

12/27/2010 10:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shot of "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood -- taken moments after she was arrested in Indiana for allegedly beating the crap out of her baby daddy ... in front of their daughter.

Amber Portwood Mug Shot
According to Amber's booking sheet -- the 20-year-old measured in at 5'3", 138 lbs.

Amber was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent, and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery.

As we previously reported, Amber allegedly attacked Gary Shirley three separate times between August 2009 and July 2010.  Some of the violence was captured on video.

We're told Amber faces three years behind bars and up to $10,000 in fines if convicted on all charges.

0720_mugshot_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BRET

Stupid whore! Not only do you let a camera crew film the fact your a teen whore too stupid to use protection but you hit a dude on camera if front of your child! IDIOT! HAHAHAHAHA

Snidly

Look at me,hey everybody look at me,will you look at me,I`m on reality tv,I`m a star now,look at me ,look at me,this my mug shot,I`m so famous now,everybody now knows me,I`m so famous that the judge will let me off,here`s my autograph judge,look at me,I`m famous for absolutely nothing!

NightOwl

I do feel sorry for her. What she did was completely wrong and she's going to have to pay for what she did-but I still feel like she just never had a chance.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

What kind of ***** lets a woman beat the crap out of him?

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

TMZ -THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT NEWSWORTHY-SAVE YOUR SPACE

brenda

She'll look good in G-P with a gf named Old Maud.

Baylee13

Well at least her jail jumpsuit matches her skin.

NDNchief

I feel sorry for the ugly stick that she got beat with, It had to actually touch her. Now her combat skills will be tested by chicks that will fight back. The bull dykes are salivating right now.

Erica

@NightOwl Never had a chance? Not only was it wrong for her to hit Gary in the first place but to do it in front of a t.v. crew and her child was just plain brainless.

Josh

Heck, 138 is a lot less than I thought. Good for her.

Jus Another Viewer

She deserves this! How such low-life white trash can try to act to uppity is beyond me. She cant flutter her eyelashes to get out of this sh*t, SHE did it ALL oncamera. The guy may be a loser, but it's no excuse for beating on him like she did in FRONT of her child. The baby will grow up acting just like the motehr if she continues to see this behavior from her OWN parents! I'm glad SHE is getting what she deserves, and what she asked for - JAILTIME! For future reference if/when she gets visitation with her child is NEEDS to be monitored! The father should have 100% physical custody! This woman is egotistical, self-absorbed, and completely sees herself as a celebrity.. All she has done to even be known is get knocked up, under-age, and un-married. WOW.. I can SEE how THAT would make you a psuedo-celebrity. -.- (As IF!)
Treat HER just like you would treat ANYONE else in THIS situation! SHE'S NO BETTER than ANYONE else! Don't let her taint the child into thinkin it's ok to react with your fists/hands rather than wit, or conversation.
This woman is an AWFUL mother, as bad as Octomom, and Oksana..!
Shameful Pieces of Sh*t with uterus's and a vagin*a... She did this to herself, just dont let her do it to the child. She could very well be just like that crazy Elizabeth Johnson and her baby Gabriel whom (they belive) killed her baby and put him in a dumpster just to spite the father. If the courts give this baby back to the violent, crazy about herself motehr and she does something to the child to spite the dad God help the courts that wrote the order!

laura

why are they arresting her now for s**t that aired last summer?
Dumb.

Gloria Unread

I hate women who think it's okay to hit a man. Unless it's consensual and that's your thing... :)

But it always sickens me when women will hit a guy because he says something that she doesn't like, when the reverse is never *ever* acceptable. Good to see this chick actually prosecuted for it!

carlitos

id hit it...and i mean **** not actually hit her

Rufus T. Firefly

Ugly small mouth and a nose as wide as it. Makeup doesn't help. She needs to visit a plastic surgeon. Oh yeah, uneven eyebrows too. Huge fugly loser.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments