« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Washington Redskins Player -- The Angry Mug Shot

12/27/2010 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shot of Washington Redskins defensive tackle Joe Joseph -- taken moments after the 325-pounder was arrested for DUI in Virginia early this morning.

Joe Joseph Mug Shot

The 25-year-old was popped around 3 A.M. -- after cops determined he was operating his car under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.

We're told Joseph -- who was just activated from the Washington practice squad before 'Skins played the Jaguars this week -- has since been released on his own recognizance.

A rep for the Redskins claims the team is still "gathering all the facts."

0720_mugshot_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

en Todo Momento!!

oh come on, tmz....really?? 'an angry mug shot'? he's a football player, do you expect him to be like: 'excuse me, please...can i have that ball when you are done with it?'

Ozzie X

He'd rather drive his $100k+ car than cab it, which is understandable but not when your drunk.

Beach

What a moron. He JUST got activated from the practice squad due to several injuries. He made it in for 1 play I think when the starting NT got hurt. I guess that was cause for celebration! Typical Hurricane loser! He'll get cut now...

TMZ dont like me

Jesus, they just barely beat the Jacksonville Jaguars yesterday. Dawg musta been out partying like they won the Super Bowl, LOL....

jdzig728

what a stupid bastard thats why the redskins suck a bunch of morons from the owner on down

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he was happy..he got a big paycheck fort playing 1 sunday..give the guy a break..he got drunk..party on bro

The G

If I played for sorry ass Shannahan and his more sorry assed son.....I'd get drunk too!!

dsw

325 lbs?!?! How much did he drink to get him blitzed? They have millions of dollars or even hundreds of thousands, getting a cab is not an option, obviously. Some teams, have a car service. I'm not sure what shame that it may carry to call it and have a safe ride home.

Lars Dolinski

Release him! Immediately! Do the right thing. What a moron/

Hisjules

test

truth

I want hot sauce on my Chittlins...

canecandy

Joe is a Good Guy. He just made a mistake. I'm sure Harvey would celebrate if he had just won the lotto too. Give the rookie another chance RedSkins.