Stephanie Seymour Goes Two Pieces

12/28/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While vacationing in St. Barths, France with her son -- buxom 42-year-old model Stephanie Seymour flaunted one hell of a mom body in her teeny two piece bikini.

Stephanie Seymour Bikini Photos
Check out the gallery to Seymour of her.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

lmao at the first comment on her thighs! I wondered how long it would take for someone to mentally send her to "Barbie" fitness camp. She looks amazing in person and her legs are photographed at a weird angle so to all (men & women) the friggin' swizzle sticks (ironically, I am one), go to a mirror, take off your clothes and use flourescent lighting. If you STILL look good that you are an alien or a liar............

bstill

eee gads - I'd rather see less !

cOnFuSeD

Well she oviously knew they were taking pictures of her! Her boob job looks botched, things are uneven and she looks like she had a butt job too. I know 42 year olds that look 10 times better than that !!

katrina

are her bottoms tight enough? No excuse for camel toe. I don't care what your body looks like. Camel toe downunder

Abigail

Camel toe not attractive! Yuck Needs better grooming down there!

uncle_g1234

Ouch! What happened to THIS Stephanie?

poohbear

C'mon TLZ guys, don't be so american. St. Barts, although owned
by France is, actually, in the Caribbean, just next door to St.
Marteen, which happens to belong to The Netherlands.

moxie

Getting old is not for the faint of heart. Money for lifting, plumping, removing, implanting, weaving, tucking, sucking etc. really helps, though. She needs a camel toe-ectomy.

bob watford

LOL at all the hate comments....I swear 80% of the people who comment on TMZ must be gay. She looks smoking hot, boobs look great, butt looks great, legs look fine. Is she the skeleton known as Megan Fox? NO...thank GOD. I think after seeing this photo shoot I may want to marry her.

TorontoWoman

You haters should keep in mind that she is a Mom of FOUR!!!! Most of you are probably half her age with no kids.....and you probably don't come close to looking a fraction as good as she does! Where is it written that you can only be hot babe if you're in your 20's?

Mary_08

She looks so delicious. :)

Stacee

I don't find her attractive...even considering her age. I guess TMZ doesn't care about physical attraction as long as there's a see-through bikini involved.

dsjj251

LOL at the idiots saying St Barts is not in france.

do we say Hawaii isnt in American because its not part of the main land, how about Alaska, or Puerto Rico, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. its still america, just like St.Barts is still part of France.

so yes, they are in France when in/on St. Barts

kk22

Wow nice implants.. You can't tell they're fake at all! (.....)

IndyRoadie

Wonder why TMZ didnt post the rest of the pics from that day. The ones of her hugging and kissing her son, while he groped her breast?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments