'Home Improvement' Sues: I Was Fleeced!

12/28/2010 10:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the stars of "Home Improvement" claims he invested in a Hollywood restaurant and the dudes who took his money blew it on trips to Hawaii and a Porsche.

1228_zachary_bryan_Getty_ex_2

Zachery Ty Bryan, who played eldest son Brad Taylor, has sued two partners in Big Wangs, a Hollywood sports bar.  Bryan alleges Peter Brill and Joe Barker used the business as their personal piggy bank to live "high off the hog."

Bryan claims Brill and Barker funneled Big Wangs' profits to open competing restaurants ... this, in addition to the car, the trips and the purchase of a home in the Hollywood Hills.

Bryan says Brill and Barker made all their purchases on an American Express card and, to add insult to injury, made personal use of 750,000 Membership Rewards points.

Bryan is suing for unspecified damages.

LAtraffic

He gets what he deserves.

kk22

Big Wangs? WTF kind of a name is that.

epicskeptic

Why does he still look 16??? Is it still 1990?

Bill Leslie

idiot - restaurants are virtually 100% losers and way to hard to run for some celeb jackass.

Dash

LOL you got beat bulb........get ova it already.

henry

I think that is the point they are successful and not paying any of the investors. I read the complaint and they were spending 45g a month...on a little wing place? Come on man those guys were taking trips to Hawaii and gym memberships all on the investors dime. This lawsuit is gonna bring out all the investors next I smell big trouble for big wangs

Jesse

The big story here is that "Dan's Mom" just emerged from Zach's childhood to show her support. Visit her, Zachie!

Greene

First of all-I have seen him on tv giving interviews and he is intelligent and sensitive. He was the only reason I watched Tool Time-as he is also drop dead handsome-have seen him in other things also-recently Thor-whenever I see his name I make sure I watch what he is on as he is very sexy. Anyone can be taken by a con person. Look at all the people that Bernie Madoff took. Down here in the Ft. Lauderdale/South Florida area we have con people taking lots of people for alot of money-including an attorney who fleeced the owner of a car empire for millions. Many very smart people are taken all the time-he seems honest and sincere and did not expect to have this problem. He has been an actor for a long time and probably made alot of money so he is not stupid. He was taken as can happan to anyone-look at all the smart people that were taken in by these Ponzi schemers. heyu2@att.net

Gerri

Restaurants are a bad investment, period.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3